Enough Please?!

So by now people have probably heard from a certain someone who I'm not giving the name out. So don't ask please.

That my idiot brother decided to try to help me out by posting and crap and got people riled up and of course I get dragged into it.

I don't want to be dragged into it! I only talked to my brother and 2 people about it which we all do. Yet people talk about me and crap. I thought we all got passed this?

Let's just stop and grow up! Do you see me telling people to go after this person and tell people to pick a side and talk crap? No I didn't because I'm passed it.

Since when is it ok to sit behind a screen and talk smack about people? Can't we just be the better person and walk the fuck away? Or do we really need to do posts about people and have others go after them.

I don't care what he or she said I don't care if people pick a side or not I'm not going to make anyone do it. I only care about people talking shit about me behind my back and their supposed to be my friend. That's the only thing that upsets me.

I have gotten past about the whole he said she said. Yes I'm going to probably rant about them but don't we all?

The only thing we shouldn't do is give out the name and tell people to go after that person. Or make people choose a side.

All we are doing is being like them and yet we complain about them? We are just feeding the hatred in this world by being cruel to others and having people go after them because they can.

Be the better person and walk away. Or rant but don't tell people to go after someone it doesn't solve anything but hurt and suffering.

So yeah it probably doesn't make any sense. The only reason why I bring it up is cuz people like to accuse me of liking drama.

Yeah I totally do I just love to cry and trying to die and feeling like shit and hating myself that's just what I love *rolls eyes*

That's all I had to say.