Sorry About The Other Day

This song so fits me so well ;-; anyways I'm really sorry about that other post. I've just been under so much stress that hearing about her made me snap.

I started having flash backs and I even had a mental break down. I mean I watched my own mother try to choke the life out of me I saw so much hatred in her eyes. I decided to stare at her back and sent a message through my eyes.

Telling her to go ahead and do it so that way I wouldn't suffer anymore of the pain my mother and father caused me. She let me go and I lost it and I jumped around laughing and saying the cruelest things to her.

Of course my voice was raspy but I didn't care. I had enough of it I just snapped. That's what happens when I get pushed in a corner and get hated on. Then I started hating myself and always felt hatred and self loathing towards myself.

I just wanted to be accepted for who I am. But no matter what people turn their back on  me and hate on me and then I hate myself even more. I'm sick of feeling that way. I'm sick of caring about people that I protected and even stood up for. To turn their back on me and tell me they don't like me and that they wish they never met me.

That they don't like the person that I am. Then they assume things about me and hurt me more. I love it how people say they hate being judged yet people sit there and judge them. Anyways like I said I'm sorry for the other post and I'm sorry that I'm me.

But I'm tired of crying over the people who hurt me when all I did was care.

But I thought it over I'm actually glad they left. Now I don't have to deal with them and I can finally stop caring about them. If they were real friends and family they wouldn't have done what they did. I'm finally going to start accepting me for me. I may not always be nice but I will always be honest with people.

But I know I'm not a bad person if I was I wouldn't have over 100 messages a day. I wouldn't have the many people that are a part of my family. I wouldn't be me. I am a nice person I'm just brutally honest now because sometimes that's all we need from someone.

All I want is people to be honest with me I don't want anymore people stabbing me in the back and walking away leaving me broken and shattered. I'm not going to be the victim anymore. I know I'm not pretty and cute and I know I'm not a guy. I know I'm not the type of person that cares about being popular.

I don't want that I don't care if I don't have 2000 or 3000 followers. Because this app isn't about popularity and looks. It's about being who you are. Reading and writing and meeting people that share that same passion.

This app shouldn't be full of people who hate and hurt others who pretend to be something their not. That's why I'm not afraid to show my face on here. I know that people use fake pics. But if you are going to use them don't tarnish the persons name and don't be fake and pretending to be someone your not. Don't pretend to be a guy if your not transgender.

Your giving transgenders a bad name if your going to use fake pics try to use something that looks close to you or if you want to be a guy. Don't use guy pics when you don't like people calling you a guy. I've met a few people like that and they hurt a lot of people. I know that many people don't like to use their faces.

I mean look at the world? It wants us to be all pretty and shit. But that doesn't matter be someone your comfortable being instead of being something your not because that will just make you as fake as the magazines that tell us we have to be pretty.

Anyways that's all I had to say hope it didn't offend people wasn't trying to.