battle part 2

{Percy's p.o.v}

as I stared at the battle before me horrified and stuck in shock when all of a sudden, I noticed hestia fighting atlas and with that I screamed the best battle cry ever "BLUE COOKIES!!!" Quite a few demi-gods looked at me like I'm an idiot and those who looked at me died by ether a slash by a hell hound or got slamed by a club weilding cyclopes.

I felt quilty for those no all those deaths I just caused anyway, as I rushed to hestia and blocked a fatal blow from atlas that would of killed my hes..."wait she's not mine where did that come from" I thought. As I started paying attention I bairly bloked a strike, that would've Impailed my head.

I quickly rained blow after blow on atlas and finnally I killed atlas.but as I looked around I noticed that gaia has been defeted by leo ramming her with the argo 2 and 3 ( lets just say leo built the argo 2 and leo's dad duplicated it) and all the demi-gods and gods had to look away from the bright light from the exsplosion and when we looked back all the monsters were dead along with gaia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your here then you took time to scroll and for that I say I will give a shoutout on my next chapter for ths fist 2 to comment. But the comment has to be in the next sentence.

Hey comment right here for first and second shoutout.