oops

[Percy's p.o.v]
Hestia looked at me and said "I don't think i'm like the other Olympians. Do you think I'm like them? She asked well no you arn't like them. Hestia looked at me pleased anyways why are you here Hesti. She looked at me in complete seriousness and said "I want you to never lose hope even if theirs a battle you keep the hearth burning and for that I must thank you".
A/N hey I wrote the stuff above this at 9:08 pm so ignore the horrible story line good night.

I stared at her and said " how do you know that I always keep hope. in tartarus I lost hope to escape yet still I took annabeth's torture along with mine". Hestia looked at me and said "you are a great man you know that"." You're just saying that". I said blushing feeling unused to the praise Hestia looked at me and said "you deserve anything and anyone- I interrupted her immediately from saying any more by slapping her on the face. Hestia looked at me in hurt but that washed away when she saw the burning anger in my eyes and I said "do I look or act like one of those types of males? she looked like she was gonna cry an ocean. when all of a sudden she burred her head in my shoulder saying sorry over and over again.

A/N I wrote this paragraph but longer and better in school computer lab but for an hour but none of it saved so to get my deadline in I had to rush this because I'm going to my little sisters basketball game. I might just write over their, but I might not you never know. Hey let me know if I'm rushing their relationship.
I sat there feeling awkward and with some unknown feeling in my heart.