9

"You want us to do what?" Dean stared at Lucifer. Yes. Let's summon Crowley. With three Archangels in the house. What could go wrong?
    "He's not wrong. He might spill something. I mean. Who would expect Lucifer to ask the Winchesters for help? He won't expect us here." Raziel supported her older brother.
    "Fine. But don't interfere till necessary." Dean looked between the two Archangels. They nodded. The boys went to summon the King of Hell.
    "Hello boys." His familiar British accent filled the air, "to what do I owe the pleasure?"
    "What have you been been up to? Hell has been quiet lately. Getting bored?" Sam spoke.
    "I am actually. I also need your help. Where's the Giraffe?" Crowley grinned.
    "What's it to you?" Dean crossed his arms.
    "Well. . . He's rebellious. He wants back into Heaven? Yes? I can make that happen. I just need him to show me the gate. So I can make. . . Changes."
    "And by changes you mean corrupting Heaven?" Sam moved across the room.
    "Exactly. This is why I like you Sam. You're smart."
    "And who's to say we're going to let you? Who's to say the Angels are going to let you?" Sam stopped.
    "The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who's going to stop me." Crowley growled at the brothers.
    And with that. The sound of fluttering wings filled the room.
    "I am." Raziel spoke from behind Crowley. She saw him flinch, "can't run away can you? Yeah that won't happen. You see. I have a Devils Trap under the floor boards of this room. You won't be leaving anytime soon. Now tell me. Why are you trying to invade my home?" Her voice was intimidating.