Chapter Three: The Woods

Chapter 3:

I can't believe I cheated on Drew.

I know I don't love him anymore. Well, I do love him. Just not like I love Mitchel.

Mitchel's, well, Mitchel's different. He's always so kind and gentle. But Drew, he's just forceful. Powerful. Scary. I've always felt drawn to Mitchel. But Drew? I've never felt like I needed him. The only reason I even stayed with him was because I knew he needed me.

He say's it all the time. His mom threw him out once he started to change into, whatever he is. His dad died when he was young. He was killed by wolves. Or his kind. I don't know. Drew doesn't talk about it. He's been living on his own since his mom kicked him out last May.

'What have I done?' I thought to myself as I shoved my face into my softest purple pillow. 'He needs me and I go and make out with his best friend? I'm horrible. I have to leave him. I can't use him like this.'

I sat up and looked around my room. The wall farthest to left was black. It went purple, black purple, black. I had a small chandelier for my min light above my head. I had a small desk, mainly for homework, a fluffy carpet, purple colored. I had shelves of books all around ,my room.

I got up and walked to my closet. 'I have to tell him.' I thought as I grabbed my bright blue jacket, sliding in over my white top and black jeans.

I quickly made my way down the spiral staircase. I was making my way down the hall when I heard my name called. "Delilah, where do you think your going little sister?" Destiny said in a cold voice. I grumbled as I walked into the T.V. room.

"I need to talk to Drew." I said as I sat down next to her. "Why?" Her face became pale. "Delilah your not going to have sex with him are you? Cause your way to young for that!" I jumped up, my eyes widening and cheeks reding. "Oh dear god! No! And if I was, it wouldn't be any of your business." I said as I spun on my heel and made my way to the front door.

I quickly threw on my boots and stormed out the door. 'How the hell could she think I was gona f*ck Drew? Besides if I was, why would I tell her? She doesn't need to know if I'm gona," I shook my head trying to get rid of the sexual image of me and Drew.

I deiced to take the sort cut threw the woods. It was faster to get to Drew's that way.

I could hear the fall leaves crunching beneath my boots. I stooped to admire the sunset as it slowly fell behind the trees. I still could hear footsteps. I felt my heart quicken.

I took deep breaths. 'Calm down it just an animal." I slowly turned around and was met with a sharp pain to my neck. "Scream and you die." I heard a raspy voice say into my ear.

I tried to squirm away from his grasp but he held me tight. A million thoughts start running through my mind. What if this guy kills me? What if he rapes me? What will happen if I don't tell Drew what happened?

"Got any cash?" I heard the voice say again. I shook my head violently. "Hmmm to bad guess we'll just have to have some fun of our own." He let out a cold laugh.

Hey guys! Okay so I left a cliffhanger for a few reasons 1 I want some comments :(  and I thought it would be fun to see the reactions so I wont update until I get at least 2 comments IM SORRY! I just want to know whos reading I love you for reading though I just want to thank you for it and Ill give a dedication to the first comment so if you comment you'll get an update and maybe a dedication! THERES NO DOWN SIDE!!!!!