chapter 3 ( MY BOYS)

after i finished eating i went out side in the garden. As i was walking around i triped and i braced my self for the fall but it never came i opened my eyes and three guys came into veiw . one was about 6" 2' with green hair, the other one was about 6" 3' with black hair, and the one holding me is about 6"1' with purple hair they where all supper hot i think the one with green hair was a ffairy , and the one with black  hair was a vampire, and the one with purple hair was a werewolf.

 ummm you know you can let go of me now right .( hes benn holding me for about a minute)

o ya sorry im Drake ( says the one with the purple hair) and im Sam (says green hair dude) and im Alec ( says black haired dude)

uh im Arorua . ooo dude shes the long lost hybrid princess says Drake. 

yepo thets me . hay why do i feel a connection to all of you?

well my deary thats because we are your protecters. says alec.

ooh well that would make sense. hay do you guys know when school starts??

o ya tommarow so you might want to get some sleep. sam says

alrighty im off to bed . 

see ya they all holler in unisen.

THE NEXT MORNING

BEEP

BEEEP 

BEEEEP

ugh i hate mornings!! i pick up my alarm clock and throw it across the room and it smashes into little pices. i hop out of bed and get dressed in leather jacket and a skull shirt with ripped jeans   and black high heels.  i walk down stairs grab a apple parfait and wait for my boys to get down stairs. in less then a minute they come running down stairs and pile food on there plate .  We have a present for you drake sings . and what would my present be Alec . well deary come with us ( i fallow them outside) OMG are you guys serious!! i scream as i stare at my dream car a 2014 red jaguar XK convertible.

THANK YOU THANK YOU i yell throwing my arms over them and tackling them to the ground. I love it !! Alec smiles and gives me the keys. i run and jump in the car and the guys fallow laughing. We drive to school thinking of ways to make our grand entrance. We finally settled on one. we pull into the school going extremaly fast and steal some chick and her posse  who looks like  fake barbie dolls. we hop out of the car the same time she does and everyones staring at us as we walked the boys where whistleing at me and the girls where glaring at me. we walked to the office and asked this lady behind the desk for our schdules.

whats your names 

Arorua ,drake,sam,alec

ahh the new students well here ya go.