Ignored Part 1

Hello readers :)

 Hello readers :) Hope you've waited for this half-chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR but I own the story 

I apologize for the wrong grammars and spellings.

Author's POV

"Tsuna!!! *sniff* Why are you IGNORING MEEE?!" Giotto's shouts were heard around the mansion that caused the 1st and 10th generation (except Tsuna) to dash towards Giotto's office.

"Giotto! What happened!" G is the first one to barge in.

Once they were in front of the 1st Vongola boss, they can't help but heave a sigh of relief before sweat dropping.

"What the f*ck, Giotto! You're shouting li-" G's sentence were cut off when Asari covered his mouth.

"Language,G" Scolded Asari before looking at Giotto's form.

Papers, scattered around the floor

Books, scattered in his desk

Giotto is crying like a baby despite his mature and handsome features.

"Um, What happened? haha?" Yamamoto decided to ask.

Giotto faced them with his crying face...it's horrible...

His cheeks flushed due to crying he had made...

And his mouth wide open like a baby would do when they cry...

"*sniff* T-tsuna s-suddenly c-changed! H-he's not speaking to me a-anymore! O-once I would t-try to approach him *sniff* he would s-suddenly walk away like I'm an air who's trying to annoy him!"

'(-___-) It's normal that he would think something like that since you really are an annoying boss' they thought but decided to not voice it out. Don't want to worsen the situation.

"*sweat drop* Um, maybe it's just your imagination. Try approaching him again and we will watch and observe on what is truly going on"

Their current Mission: Fix Tsuna's ignoring act before Giotto's whining act worsens 

(To Be Continued)

Hope you wait for the half chapter :)

I'm truly sorry for the slow updates!

I'll try my best to update as soon as I can!

Hope you vote, post a comment and share ;)