A handsome Tuna fish that turned into a girl Part 3

Hello to all of you readers :) thanks for turning on your patience mode for this chapter. In this chapter I hope I don't disappoint you after reading this. I hope you like it <3

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR and the pictures

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

It's been 2 days since yuni went to the past and tsuna is still in his girl form. While waiting for yuni to come back to the future Yuni made another dress today that fits tsuna perfectly because his previous dress is needed to be washed. Primo tried to convince yuni to stop making clothes for tsuna because the maids can do the job but yuni didn't agree. She wants to dress up tsuna herself which made the poor little tuna ran away from her.

'tch! damn this body!' thought tsuna while running away from the dress up girl. The 1st and 10th gen went to the library they are tired of stopping yuni. They also have trouble convincing primo to go to the library and leave the two. But because of tsuna's undefeated puppy eyes primo couldn't resist and went to the library. It would be troublesome if primo was with him. Reborn was nowhere to be found...as always. After 2 hours of running tsuna stopped running not because he's tired but because of the tired Yuni running after him. Tsuna just sigh. He walked towards Yuni and raised up his two hands as a sign of surrender. Yuni looked confused which made tsuna sigh again.

"Okay, I lose. You can start dressing me up again" said tsuna with disgust after saying the word dress up. Yuni's eyes sparkled and again dragged the poor tuna towards the dressing room.

-(At the dressing room)-

"Oh wait tsuna. I forgot the dress. Wait here" said yuni after she went out.

'Ugh when will-'

*POOF*

"Oh I'm back to normal *smiles*" said tsuna after touching his now short hair. Tsuna went to his closet full of BOY clothes And put his normal clothes own. After putting his clothes on just in time someone knocked at the door.

"Come in" tsuna said. The door opened revealing yuni with cute clothes in her arms. After seeing tsuna with his normal form yuni looked disappointing. 

"Oh, you're back to normal"

"Sorry yuni" tsuna smiled apologetically.

"It's alright tsuna. By the way where's Natsu?" asked yuni. Tsuna revealed his box weapon from his pocket to show Yuni.

" Can you open it? I missed natsu so much" Said yuni excitedly. Tsuna only nodded and lightened up his ring. He entered his flaming ring at the box which cause it to open to reveal a small lion cub.

"Hello Natsu. I missed you!" squealed yuni like a little girl. Natsu had an horror look on his face after seeing Yuni. 'I feel your pain natsu' thought Tsuna. Yuni also wants to always dress up natsu. And If natsu tries to get away...let's say...yuni...acts like...reborn ^^;

"Good timing" said a voice which tsuna clearly recognized. 'Oh here he is again' he thought.

"Reborn, What are you planning?" asked tsuna with an annoyed tone in his voice. After tsuna asked.The hitman appeared in front of them holding a color orange potion.

"Natsu don't move"ordered reborn which caused natsu to stay still. Reborn smirked. Before tsuna could save his  partner reborn fired a bullet containing the potion.

*POOF*

After the smoke disappeared. A cute but cool young 6 year old boy that looks like tsuna in his HDWM appeared. (A: Image of  tsuna and natsu. The one with the orange eye is natsu while tsuna had brown. And also in this story they are both 14 years old but also have both 6 years old body.)

)

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Thanks for reading and waiting :) hope you liked it. You can post requests for the next chapter.

And also Please Share, Vote and Post comments ;)