The sadistic master

Thank you for waiting! I'm so thankful for you patience mode^-^ I'm so sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.

So let's start the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own khr~

All of the people that loses were in the garden serving our tun-I mean tsuna who has his innocent smile.

"Uncle asari can you make a tea for me?" said tsuna. Asari nodded while sighing but still has his smile. He walk out to make a tea.

"Uncles and father I think I want to be a master again tomorrow"

"But tsuna you promised that it's only for a da-" Primo's words were cut off from tsuna's puppy eyes.

*Puppy eyes*

Giotto was sweating but didn't say a word.

*Best puppy eyes*

The blond and the guardians were already shaking.

*Maximum puppy eyes*

"OKAY" they all shouted even alaude.

"Then good night" said tsuna after kissing his father and uncles cheeks. After tsuna went out at the room all of the guardians sent glares to the blond who flinch.

"I-I didn't know that there's a price after that game." The blond said while shaking.

G walk to him. His bangs were covering his eyes that scared primo the most. The red head began to shout.

"THE HELL. YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR SON IS A SADISTIC AND ALSO SMART YOUNG BRUNET!?" He already snap. The boss looks guilty.

"I'm sorry" he said. His guardians glare began to change. It became soft also G.

"We'll forgive you"He said.

(Reborn's room)

Someone knock. Causing reborn to stop reading his book and look at the door. He smirk.

"Come in" he said closing his book. The little brunet came in and sat down at the bed.

"So what happened to your slaves?" The hitman asked fascinated. Tsuna smiled devilishly.

"Oh nothing" Tsuna replied. Reborn continued reading. Tsuna yawned.

"See you tomorrow"Tsuna said while smirking heading to the door to go to sleep in his room.

(Next morning)

Primo was still sleeping but was interrupted by a soft snoring. He slowly opened his orange eyes and sat up he turned to his left and saw a very cute sight. Tsuna was sleeping next to him.'I can't imagine that my cute and innocent son is a sadistic and biting thing' Primo thought. Tsuna slowly opened his eyes and yawn. The brunet smirk secretly. Tsuna leaned close to primo.

"Papa, good morning" Tsuna said in a seductive tone.

"G-good morning. Tsuna" said giotto while blushing.(Author:Sorry for the Giotto x tsuna scene.)

"By the way why are you here tsuna?" giotto asked. Tsuna pout.

"I dreamed that a big cake will eat me. Do you hate it?" he said. But of course it's a lie. He has two reasons.

1st:He has to watch over primo. When primo is asleep his always going to the blond boss' room to guard him. When primo was ready to wake up. Tsuna will quickly go to his own room and pretend to sleep. Of course his sleeping too but only in primo's room. Tsuna has no time to sleep in his own room.

2nd: Want's to messed up with primo.

"O-of course not.Well let's go downstairs and eat breakfast. But first let's get ready"The father said while the son nodded cutely.

They are done readying and went downstairs. After eating. Tsuna went into his sadist mode. All the maids were staring while blushing.

"Papa,please call the guardians"

Giotto nodded with a sweatdrop. All of the guardians,primo and also reborn were there. While tsuna was seating cross legged. His hands are supporting his chin.(A/N): Just like the picture above but please imagine it as tsuna's 5yr. old body ^-^)

"This is my last order please wear this" command tsuna while holding handcuffs and...MAID UNIFORMS!? Tsuna smirk. Reborn was shock. He is ready to shot tsuna but leon,the chameleon went to tsuna's shoulder. Tsuna smirk. All of them ran towards the door but it's locked.

"Are you looking for this?" said tsuna while playing the key for the door in his finger. He smiled. Shouts and cries heard at the mansion. Except from reborn.

Alaude? He passed out. I think from a trauma. Tsuna can be a devil sometimes...or always?

Asking for deamon? He shouted his signature laugh.

(To be continued...)

Hope you enjoy it ^-^

I'm sorry please turn on your patience mode again and wait for my next update!

Remember Giotto and Tsuna idolized readers with patience.

Bye again~