I Hate Rainy Days too

Thanks for waiting ^-^

I don't know if you will like it or not but I tried my best so please enjoy >0<

Disclaimer: I don't own khr nor ALL of the pictures of khr I'm putting above

Let's start

Tsuna was talking with reborn in the library. Primo and the guardians except alaude and deamon where having a meeting at the meeting room.

"Reborn, How can we finish the mission if daemon was not making a move?" ask tsuna seriously. Reborn drank his tea and spoke.

"It's more easy that way.We can get more information about him. You're not quite patient just like a child. Oh, your already a child" said reborn with a mocking smirk. Tick mark revealed at tsuna's right forehead but he remain cool.

Then someone knocked.

"Come in" said tsuna. And a butler came in.

"Maste-"

"No need for formality tsuna is fine" tsuna said cutting the butler's words.

"Is it okay if tsuna-sama?"

Tsuna sigh and just nodded he didn't want to have a child fight.

"Breakfast is ready and master giotto asks you to come down. And also reborn-san"

"Thank you" said tsuna with a gentle smile the butler returned the smile and went out.

Reborn nodded and so was tsuna. They came down the stairs and went the dining room. Tsuna notice that alaude and daemon was not there.

"Papa where is uncle alaude and uncle daemon?" ask tsuna.

"They have a mission today" said Primo with a gentle smile but when he notice reborn he frowned.

"Tsuna here you can seat at me lap" said giotto. Tsuna wants to decline but he can't so acted like an excited and cute child.

"Yay! I can sit at papa's lap" he said jumping up and down. He sat at primo's lap giotto smirk at reborn. The hitman smirk too he scoop some delicious food with a spoon and face it in front of tsuna.

"Tsuna, say ahh~" said reborn. 'What the' thought tsuna he was ready to shove the food away but when he saw all the guardians staring while giotto glaring at reborn. So he took a bite. And another spoon was in front of him when tsuna saw who was holding the spoon he sweat drop,it was giotto smiling charmingly at him.

"Come on tsuna taste this It's more delicious and nutritious" said giotto. Tsuna took a bite.

'They're just like kids. Worst than me'thought tsuna.

"Well giotto let's bring tsuna to school now. We don't want him to be late" said asari.

"Yeah, rather than being childish" said G. Giotto glared but G shrug it off.

(At the car)

There was a silence. They are already at the gate of the school.

"Well tsuna I'll pick you up later" said Primo waving. Tsuna wave back. The car was alrady gone then it started to rain. Tsuna was soaked his wet just when he went to P.E class the other day. All the girls went to give tsuna their umbrella but ended up in fighting.

Tsuna sweat drop and sigh.

'Now I hate rainy days too. I think winter is my choice.' thought tsuna while looking at the fighting girls.

'At the mansion: Chaotic. At the school: More chaotic than ever' thought tsuna and sigh again.

(To Be continued...)

I Hope you enjoy it. ^-^

Please wait me update right tsuna?

Tsuna: ^-^ yup.

Ciao