A handsome Tuna fish that turned into a girl Part 1

Hello everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting. Hope that you didn't run out of patience mode. Here's the next chapter where our hot little tuna will be turned into a girl...temporarily by our famous hitman, Reborn. This is a request from my friend. So here it is.

Let's start

Disclaimer: I don't own khr

And Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Hope you'll like it.

It's a peaceful morning at the Vongola mansion. All of the 10th generation guardian kids are already at the dining table together with the 1st generation. Except Tsuna and Reborn.

"Where are the two?" asked G. 

"I'LL GO GET JUDAIME AND REBO-"

"No you can continue eating Gokudera. I'll go get Reborn and Tsuna" Giotto cut off Gokudera's sentences, wiped his mouth and sat up.

First he went to Tsuna's room and knocked.

"Tsuna, Are you still asleep?" He was rewarded with silence so he opened the door slowly. Giotto saw reborn smirking. His eyes narrows at the hitman but choose to shrug it off and walked over to Tsuna's bed. The little brunet was wrapped in a cocoon with his blanket. His face was also covered. 

Giotto gently pat the sleeping figure still wrapped in his blanket.

"Tsuna, you need to get up. You might get scolded by the teacher for being late"

The little brunet groaned and took off the blanket while rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Hai papa" 

"T-Tsuna?" Giotto stuttered. His eyes are wide as plates. 

"What is it papa?" Tsuna tilted his head. Then he felt his hair gotten longer. Now it's his turn to widen his eyes. He quickly grab some of his hair. 

"Why is it so long?" Tsuna wanted to panic but kept his cool. Then he rushed to the bathroom. (A/N: he's still in a child form. I'm sorry girls that Tsuna has to see 'it'. It's just needed. If your really embarrassed about it Giotto is the perfect punching bag for all of this ^-^;  Giotto:WHAT?!)

'What the bloody hell is this?!' Tsuna thought. After seeing his body. He quickly covered it. He still has his sanity you know. After he calmed down he wore a white t-shirt.And a black pants. The brunet opened the door and saw a smirking reborn and a worried Giotto. 

"So you saw it?" Reborn said with a smirk. Tsuna's face darken and glared secretly at the man who is smirking the whole time.

"Papa reborn"

"Hm?~"

"What did you do?"

"Oh that's..."

(Flashback)-(Reborn's POV)

I saw Tsuna went out of Primo's room. I think he's done guarding the 1st gen boss. Hm, I should try Giannini's bullet that he gave me and see what happens. Whom should I shoot this on? *smirk*

Tsuna crawled up to his bed and began to sleep. I opened the door silently and Leon turned into a gun (That can't make a sound) and fired it in Dame-Tsuna's right arm. He didn't even flinch. That's good. Then before I closed the door I saw him wrapped himself into a cocoon. He, you should have your guard up Tsuna.

(FLASHBACK END)-(Reborn's POV END)

Giotto glared at Reborn. Reborn only smiled innocently.

"Oh aren't you happy that your going to bathe your son in a cute girl form?" 

"W-what?" Giotto stuttered while blushing. Reborn whistled.

"Oh why are you blushing? Your pervert father~" Reborn mocked Giotto more which made him blush and more angrier.

'Reborn...Damn...you' Tsuna wants to scream that sentence right in front of the Hitmans perfect face.

(To Be Continued )

Please turn on your patience mode again. I was quite busy but please Vote and post a comment *smile*

Tsuna: Please wait for Black's next part *cute puppy eyes*

Giotto: Please we need your patience mode again *charming smile*