The battle is started

Thank you for waiting. My dad turned off our WiFi so that I can study. But thank you again for waiting ^-^

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own khr

Tsuna positioned at his place while all the guardians even alaude and daemon were serious. Tsuna was the first to serve.He serve the ball with an unbelievable speed. Primo easily returned the blow. The guardians can't see who has the ball now. They were all amazed while alaude has a smirk in his face. 'Like father like son' they all thought. Actually their like Grandfather like grandson.

Alaude and deamon were bored so they went out together with the guardians to watch. They can't even hold the ball because of the speed.

"Papa, I will win"

"It's not yet decided who will win" Giotto said increasing his speed. The brunet also increase his speed.

"Oh, I didn't know that" said tsuna with an innocent look. Tsuna secretly smirk. Giotto didn't notice this because his very serious.

"Papa,look I want some of that"Said tsuna pointing at the back of giotto. Giotto of course believe of what his innocent son was telling. But seen none. Tsuna slap the ball going to the right side of primo with a powerful speed. Giotto tried to reach the ball but it already hit the ground. All the guardians were shock.'How can an innocent kid defeat our boss?' the people watching thought. Of course tsuna use his power as a son to make primo believe him. And don't forget he's smart too.

Tsuna smiled.

"Papa I win. I think I want a price"

"What is it?" Giotto ask interested at what his son like.

"Can you all be my slave?"

'What the' the guardians thought while giotto smiled sheepishly.

"Sure, You can order us. But only for a day" He said a little worried.

Then the guardians remembered a certain hit man. 'That's why he didn't come' they all thought with a sweatdrop.

(The guest room where reborn was)

"Just as I thought" said reborn before going to sleep.

(To Be Continued...)

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy^-^

My next chapter title is 'The sadistic master' But it's not ready yet. Please wait again. Right tsuna?Giotto?

Tsuna: Hai~*Usual innocent smile*

Giotto: We Idolize your patience mode *Handsome smile*

Well bye for now ^-^