"Cash and gift cards, the entire Harry Potter series on blue ray, a pair of studio headphones, and some clothes and makeup" She said.

"Awesome" I said.

"Let's talk talent show details" she said.

"Yes" I said excitedly.

"Do you have an idea of what you want to sing?" she asked.

"I was thinking a Carrie Underwood song" I said.

"A new one or an old one?" she asked.

"I was thinking an older one. I was thinking either Jesus Take the Wheel or Inside Your Heaven" I said.

"You should do Inside Your Heaven. You could definitely win with that" She said and I smiled.

"What about you? You're signed up in the bands category right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We haven't decided on a song yet either. We've been practicing a few different songs, but we can't decide which one we want to do" she said.

"This is your first time performing as a band right?" I asked.

"Yep, so hopefully it goes well otherwise we're probably doomed as a band" she said and giggled.

"You guys will do fine. My parents made it work with their band, so I'm sure you guys can too" I said.

"I hope so" she said and I gave her a hug.

"Let's find the karaoke version of Inside Your Heaven so you can start practicing." Gracie suggested. I pulled out my laptop and we looked up a version on iTunes. We found one and I downloaded it.

"I'm gonna go ask my parents if we can use the studio" I said and we walked downstairs. My parents were sitting on the couch. My dad has his arm around my mom and they have a fire going.

"Can we use the studio?" I asked them.

"Sure, did you finally decide on a song?" Mom asked.

"Yeah! I'm going to do Inside Your Heaven" I said excitedly.

"That's a good one" Dad said.

"I downloaded the karaoke version off of iTunes so I'm going to hook up my laptop to the speakers" I said.

"If you need any help with the equipment just come and get me" dad said.

"Ok" I said and we headed downstairs to the studio. I plugged my laptop in and pulled up the song. Then I tuned on the microphone and amps. Then Gracie pressed play on my laptop. I sang through the song a few times before Dad came downstairs.

"Elijah just went down for his nap so you two have to tone it down a bit. And Mom wants to know if you guys want anything to eat or drink?" Dad said. I looked over at Gracie and she gave me the "I could go for something to eat look"

"What do we have to eat?" I asked.

"Hold on, let me go ask" he said and walked back up the stairs. A few seconds later he came back down.

"There is frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, French fries, fruit, sour cream and onion chips and veggies and dill dip" Dad said.

"What do you want?" I asked Gracie.

"I could go for some pizza" she replied.

"Pizza please" I said and dad nodded. He headed up the stairs. Gracie and I stayed downstairs until the pizza was done. My mom called down to us when it was done. We cleaned up the studio and turned everything off. We walked upstairs and Mom had the pizza all cut up and waiting on the counter. I grabbed some plates out of the cupboard and set them on the counter.