Go To Bed [Alexander x Thomas Jamilton]

More music to listen to while reading! It's nice isn't it? So nice and relaxing like hopefully this story will turn out! This takes place during the Modern AU just to let out guys know!

It was the middle of the night, everything as peaceful. That is unless you count the annoying noise of someone tossing and turning every few seconds in bed. Hamilton was having trouble sleeping once again, poor guy with his work at a near by hospital sleep kinda got away from him and now his sleeping pattern was screwed up...again. Thomas his roommate was kept awake by this as he stuffs his face in a pillow as he huffs.

"Short stake. Go to sleep already!" He groaned out in annoyance as Hamilton frowned. "It hard to go to sleep when your not tired!" He retorted as he shoots a tired glare at his roommate. He always hated the fact Thomas would call him all sorts of nicknames referring to his short height of 5'7. Ham then turned to his side again as Thomas did the same.

That's when Hamilton got a idea! When he was little and couldn't sleep he would always cuddle a stuffed animal of some sort! Maybe that can work for people? Hamilton then snuck out of his bed and walked over to Thomas' own bed across the room. Poor Thomas was unaware of Hamilton's presence at his side before the covered moved and he crawled under the covers.

"Hamilton! What are you-" "Am tired and this is the only way I can sleep." Interrupted Hamilton as he wrapped his arms around Thomas' waist and he buried his face in the taller male's chest. Thomas laid there for a moment before huffing and wrapping his arms around Hamilton. "Whatever, Alex."

Finally he was called something other then those nicknames! Hamilton then smiled softly as his eyes fluttered close and finally fell asleep, much to Thomas' delight. Soon Thomas join him in his slumber, still holding Alexander like a precious teddy bear.

Ok now that was cute! Am really proud that I kept this one nice and calm! That normally never happens!