4 ~ Manager

A/N: Hey guys, what did you think of their little late night cuddle? I told you you'd get the theme song being in their later! That's all I have to say. Enjoy Chapter 4! Love ya!

- D

Shawn's POV

- As I get out of the shower I can't help but worry how today is gonna go. My phone buzzes, it's my sister Aaliyah calling.

"Shawn? How are you!?! I haven't talked to you in a few days!" she says with excitement.

"Aaliyah, I'm freaking out a little. I met a boy yesterday, his name is Donovon. I like him, a lot. I don't want my manager messing it up, Dex is a good guy, but I don't want him thinking he needs to put Donovon and I to an end before we are even a thing." I say, with a high sense of panic in my voice.

"Woah, woah, woah, you met a boy?? Is he nice? Is he even gay? Does he know your  gay?"

I can hear the immense curiosity in her voice. My sister is only 12, but she's always been a nosey one, especially with my love life, or lack there of. I've never officially come out and admitted I was gay, she's always just kind of assumed and told me she knew I was. In a time like this I guess it's fairly clear that she is correct.

"He's extremely nice, I actually had him sing with me last night, and I'm sorta at his house right now. I stayed the night here. I really think he is gay, I can feel the sparks between us, and I haven't really told him I'm gay. But I need to get to know him more anyways before we have that conversation." I say with a light chuckle.

"Your at his house. Wait, THATS the one who was on stage with you! I saw it on TV last night, it went really good! They did a zoom-in pan while you guys were doing the duet, he's super cute! Well, we can talk more later, mom and I have to head out to the grocery store. Love ya!"

"Love you too sis, I have to go anyways. Tell mom I said I-"

I hear Aaliyah hang up before I can get out 'love you'.

~~~

Donovon's POV

- "Ready to go Shawn?" I ask as I look at the no longer shirtless and sleepy boy standing in my living room.

"I've been ready far awhile haha, you take a bit to get ready!" He says with a friendly tease.

"Shhhhhh, lets go. Are you driving or am I?"

"Well I believe I'm the one who knows where my managers office is, I think I better drive." Shawn says.

We head out the door and get into Shawn's sleek, black BMW. I didn't notice it yesterday but his car is quite nice, tan leather interior, this car has the works. Were driving down the road, about halfway to his managers office according to GPS on Shawn's phone, and I feel curious and compelled to ask about last night.

"Shawn, about last night," I start, and he quickly jumps in with an apology.

"I'm sorry about falling asleep in your bed, somehow missing my jacket.. It wasn't my intention, I don't even remember falling asleep."

"No, no, no, don't apologize at all. I was just wondering, do you remember anything about the middle of the night?" I ask, trying not to alarm him.

"No, nothing significant. I slept like a rock! Your bed is comfortable. Why?" He asks worriedly.

I can't decide whether or not to tell him, it's no big deal right? He probably just rolled over in his sleep and I happened to be there.

Before I can finish deciding, the GPS woman on Shawn's phone chimed in with the well known 'your destination is on the left'.