chapter 3

We got back to camp, Monty helping me walk and Finn helping Octavia. I push away from Monty and limp through the gates, almost tripping over. Bellamy sees me first and comes over, Murphy trailing behind him.
"Jasper." I whisper out before falling, the world fading to black.

The last thing I heard was Bellamy yelling my name. The last thing I felt was Murphy catching me before I hit the ground.

I wake up in a tent and sit up sharply. I swing my legs over the side of the cot and wince. I stand and walk out of the mystery persons tent. I see Finn walking away from Clarke looking pissed. I make my way over to her and smile slightly.

"When are we going to get Jasper?" I ask glancing behind me quickly.
Clarke smiles at me.

"Get your stuff. We're leaving soon."

I smile and head to the tent I woke up in. I grab two knifes that were in there and hide them in my boots. There are little straps inside my boots that I slide them into.

I wait just outside the gates for Clarke and whoever else was coming. My gaze hardens as I see she has Bellamy, wells and Murphy with her.

"Why are they here?" I growl at Clarke.

"Bellamy has a gun and we might need it." She whispers back to me.

I roll my eyes while we walk and slow my pace. I have a scowl on my face from them being here. I don't mind Bellamy but Murphy? Really? I sigh and look up at some clouds. They are white and fluffy not grey and stormy. I take a deep breath of the fresh air while we walk. Not to long after we start walking, Finn come out from behind me and makes his way to Clarke who, like always, is at the front. I ended up behind the boy while we walked. I stop and crouch down. I feel the damp earth and look around, seeing a pool through the trees. A smile appears on my face and i start off towards it. I think I have left the group but I hear foot steps following me. I ignore them and crouch down at the pools edge.

"What are you doing, princess?" Bellamy asks from behind me.

I roll my eyes. "Getting a drink."

I lean down slightly and scoop up some water. I go to sip it when IM falling into the water. I hear Bellamy laugh just before the water envelopes me. I smirk slightly and stay on the rocky bottom of the pool, moving closer to the edge. The smile disappears from Bellamy's face when I don't resurface. He leans down and peers into the water. I grab his wrists and pull, causing him to Front flip into the water. I laugh at the expression on his face when he comes up for air. IM still giggling as he smirks at me. The smile falls from my face as he comes towards me. I back up, hitting the side of the pool. Bellamy a smirk gets larger as he traps me between him and the pools edge.
My breath catches in my throat as my eyes meet his brown ones.

"What happened to the drink princess?" He whispers, tickling my ear.

He leans in ever so slightly. I lean a little more until there is a small gap between us. Bellamy a lips brush mine as the others come out of the trees, holding jaspers goggles. I push past Bellamy and climb out of the pool, my face bright red. I duck my head, letting my hair hide my face. Bellamy scratches the back of his neck and chuckles. Murphy smirks at the two of us, as do the others. I hear loud moaning and take off running through the woods. I stop when I see Jasper strung up on a tree.

"Jasper." I yell before taking off towards him.

The others shout in protest as Bellamy runs after me. I scream as I feel the ground disaper from under me. I look up to see Bellamy holing my arm, stopping me from falling. I look down and see spears and sticks poking dangerously up at me. I shut my eyes tightly before looking up at Bellamy's face. The others yell for him to pull me up.

"It's okay. I've got you princess." He says holding eye contact with me. They pull me up and Clarke immediately embrases me. I tense up before I hug her back. We pull apart as Finn tells Murphy to follow him. They go to cut Jasper down. We stare at them for a minute before we hear snarling. I flinch as it sounds again from the long grass. Clarke tells Bellamy to get out his gun. He goes to pull it out at a black panther leaps from the grass, only to find it's not there. Bellamy grabs me by the waist and pulls me out of the large cats way. We land with a thud on the ground and we hear gun shots fire. From the ground Bellamy looks at Wells.

"Now she notices you." He says to wells.

Wells nods at Bellamy then me in turn. Bellamy gets up and holds out his hand. I flinch as flash backs rush through my head.

Flashback

"You're worthless you bitch!" My dad yells as he slaps me across the face.

I cry from the pain inflicted upon me by my own dad. The hits keep coming as he become more infuriated. He kicks my stomach and ribs. He punches me. Slaps me. The world seems to get brighter. Almost white. I push him off and run to the kitchen. I grab his gun that he has from being part of the guard. My hands shake as I pull the trigger, hitting him in the chest. I cry as i crawl to him, resting my head on his chest, whispering sorry over and over. The door opens and members from the guard come in, grabbing me roughly by the arms and pulling me up. They drag me out and through the ark towards the prison. I still have the gun and I grip it tightly. I point it at one of the guards, pulling the trigger.the bullet misses him and one of the others take away the gun. I look across and see John Murphy on white paper tapped to the door. He is looking at me through the small window he has. His face is the last thing I see before I feel a needle puncture my skin, fading my world to black...

End flackback

Bellamy looks confused as i snap out of it, holding his arm out again, this time with me accepting. He pulls me up and looks at me worriedly. I smile slightly and take a few steps forward, perfectly aware of everyone staring at me. I feel my legs collapse under me. Bellamy once again catches me, picking me up bridal style. My head feels cloudy as I drift out of consciousness once again...