"Why are you on diet?You should eat more,Jiminnie." I told him.

"It's for my stamina but don't worry I'll still eat,okay?" He answered back.

"Oh...are you worried about me now?" He asked me with a teasing manner.

"What?I'm just concerned of you.You look way more skinnier than you were before.I want you to be healthy,oppa." I told him the truth.

"Aw,thank you kid.You're the best." He gave me a thumbs up and we shared a good laugh.

"Okay,here we are!Big Hit Studio!Kaja." He parked the car and got out.I followed him out and we entered the building.We walked to the second floor where the dancing studio was at.It was only the two of us in there and the studio is quite spacious.Jimin put his carry on bag on the floor and went to the speaker.I saw him connecting his phone to the speaker and when the music is on he went to the centre to do the stretchings.

"Are you just going to sit there all day?" Jimin asked me while stretching.The music was quite loud so,I couldn't hear him well.

"What?!" I responded to him which made him laugh.He stopped stretching and went to where I was sitting.

"Come.Dance with me." He lend his hand out but I refused to join him.

"No,it's okay.I'm fine just sitting here watching you dance." But he gave me a mischievous grin.He pulled my hand and made me stand next to him at the centre.

"Oppa...I don't want to dance." I whined at him but he shook his head.

"I won't accept that.You must dance with me." He said,being really persistent.I almost cursed him but he immediately covered my mouth.

"No swearing towards people who are older than you." He shook his head.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and left with no choice but to join him.He led me to do the stretchings and taught me his dance moves which I unexpectedly can follow easily.

"Okay,let's start now." The music played and we began dancing.It was a modern contemporary dance which was what Jimin is very good at.

"Now,you run from that side towards me and I'll lift you up.Then,we'll end it perfectly.Got it?" He asked me and I nodded.Why do I feel like I'm the one who's going to dance with him during the show and not his dancing partner?This is tiring.I waited for the correct timing and ran towards him.

"Oh gosh!Oppa,I'm scared." I said while running.

"Just trust me." He said and when I was in front of him he lifted me up and did the ending where our forehead touched and my arms were around his neck.The music had stopped but we were still in that position.I,myseld didn't know why.It felr like the time has stopped and it was only us that moved.I could hear his soft breath and pantings.Then,he looked at me in the eyes and I did the same.If that eyes could kill then,I'll be dead because he was looking straight at me.

He didn't say a word but he made his moves.His right hand reached for my cheek and his left arm wrapped around my waist.I could feel my heart racing way more faster when he leaned in and he was close to reaching  my lips then we heard something dropped.We were startled and searched for the source of the sound.

"A-ah,mianhe..Jimin-ah.I-I ruined your moment with your girlfriend." A man bowed a few times but Jimin told him to stop.

"Gwenchana.You should stop apologising." Jimin said to him which made him stop.

"You should've told me earlier that you came here with your girlfriend so,I won't come today." He spoke to Jimin.

"I said it's okay.She's just my friend and you also know her very well,bro." Jimin patted the man's back and when he lifted up his head,we shared the same look.Shocked.

"Taehyung oppa?"

"Soyeon?"

We were still puzzled but Jimin controlled the situation well.

"Relax,you two.It's not like you haven't met each other for a long time right?" Jimin put his arm around Taehyung's neck and walked towards me.What Jimin didn't know is that Taehyung wasn't informed about my leave 2 years ago.

"Anyeonghaesayo,Taehyung oppa." I bowed properly at Taehyung.

"Soyeon-ah,where were you this whole time?I missed you." He hugged me in a sudden which made me froze.

"Oppa..I..I went to Australia to study." I said to him as he let me go.

"Okay,guys.How about we go out for some drinks?" Jimin spoke.The three of us agreed and rode Jimin's car to a nearby cafe.

There will be a lot to be explained,Taehyung.