chapter 8

Sydney's POV

I wake up next to Harry. His strong arms around my body, holding me close to him. I guess he notices I'm awake cause he open his eyes. His eyes are this beautiful green I get lost in them a lot. I was always a Harry girl so this is like a dream come true.

"Good morning, Sweetheart." He says in his deep, rapsy morning voice.

"Good morning." I say back. I actually feel really safe next to him right now. Maybe I could trust the boys.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

This is the first time in god knows how long since I had a nightmare. "Yeah, I didn't have any nightmares or anything. It's been awhile since that happened."

"Well that's good!" He says, "Do you wanna do anything special today?"

"I don't know." I simply say back, because I really have no idea. I've never done a lot before. The most is probably go to a small shopping center for clothes or food.

"Maybe we could go out for lunch and than go out and shop for some new clothes." "It doesn't matter really. As long it's not a problem for you guys." "It won't be a problem! We love spoiling people!"

------

After I get dressed, the boys decided they are gonna spoil me with clothes and such. We leave to get into their van with the tinted windows. I'm seated between Harry and Zayn. They make some funny jokes that I can't help but laugh. I notice everyone is staring at me. But laughing with me as well.

"You have the custest laugh!" Niall and Harry say together which make them laugh harder and everyone else. When we get to the mall, my sides hurt from laughing so hard. I never laughed for so long and it feels good. It feels like something has been lifted off my shoulders.

"What store first, love?' Liam asks.

"I have no idea." I chuckle a little. There are so many stores in here. I'm used to having a little section in a corner store or something for clothes. Not a whole store.

The boys pull me into a random store and start showing me outfits. It's really funny because they barely have any fashion sense. Most of the tops and bottoms they pick out don't even match.

"Wait, Zayn, I liked that outfit!" I say. He gives me a questionable look but I guess agrees," I do to!"

"Can I go try it on?" " Of course!" Liam answers me back.

I walk into the dressing room and start to try on Zayn's outfit he picked up. It's a blue top that ruffles a little toward the bottom and its long sleeved too. The bottoms are just skinny jeans. It isn't much but that's what I'm use to.

I walk outside to show them. They all have big smiles drawn on their faces. "I guessing it looks good?" I say. "Are you kidding you look adorable!" Harry says. "I pick out good outfits!!" Zayn says in a happy tone.

They give me a few other shirts and they are all long sleeves which is good, and than a few more jeans. It is fall so it won't really draw any attention that I'm wearing jeans and long sleeves.

"We are going to McDonalds. Anyone disagree?" Liam says/asks, "No one? Okay McDonalds it is."

I've never been to McDonalds before but I've Mrs.Smith with stuff from there and it always did smell good.

We pull up at the drive through and order our stuff. The girl giving us our food asked for a picture and of course the boys said yes. They are so nice to their fans. Well if they don't piss them off. The girl notices me and gives me a smile, "Oh my god! You're Sydney!! You are so pretty and so lucky! Can I have a picture as well?" I did not expect that. Not at all. I thought everyone hated me.