chapter 1

Sitting, staring, and thinking. That's all I do now in this stupid orphanage.

"Get down here now Sydney!" Mrs.Smith yells interrupting my thoughts.

Oh great her. I hate her.

"NOW!!" she yells again.

"Coming!" I say back to just shut her up. I walk downstairs to see a fake smile on her face talking to a group of kids. That creepy smile of hers. wait... those aren't kids that's One Direction! Maybe they are right about those glasses... But why are they here?

"Don't be rude! Come here!" that nasty woman says.

I'm fangirling inside trying to stay calm but its hard if they're standing right in front of you!

"They are looking a girl your age that likes music and I thought of you, Sydney!" Mrs.Smith says with that creepy smile on her face cause I know she just whats to get rid of me.

"Can we speak to you alone to get to know you a little better?" a voice says which is obviously the one and only Liam Payne.

I almost scream, "sure, okay." Mrs. Smith brings them up to my room. My crappy old room. It has a few 1D posters, a bed next to the window, my instrument next to a dresser, and the dresser near the door. When they walk in they have smiles on their faces and walk over to my bed and sit. Thank god Mrs. Smith leaves and now its just us. I sit on the floor bitting and playing with my fingers trying my hardest not to scream or cry.

"What's your name love?" the angelic voice of Harry says. "um... Sydney Clarkson, but I don't really use my last name." "Beautiful name." Harry says back. Of course I look like an idiot blushing, "Thank you." I manage to get out.

"What do you like to do?" Louis asks me.

Tourtuing myself do that count well I don't want to scare them and I want to get out of here, "play music and stuff I guess."

"See your a fan." a Irish accent of Niall says.

"Well of course I'm a fan!" I say as Mrs.Smith barges in and asks the boys to come her. They come with her and I'm once again alone sitting, staring, thinking, but also crying. Maybe I'm not good enough for them. Do they like me? Maybe I will spend the rest of my horrible life in here...

AN:

There you go! Like it? Well it's snowy here and my concert got prospoted until tomorrow grr. So yeah vote, comment, andall that stuff if you liked it! Bye!