~Chapter 14~

'Life definitely will be different... We will just have to wait and see...'
_____________________________________________

"Bye~! I will see you when I get back, I need to get to my next flight... talk to you later!" You had just got off the phone with Aaron (ooo~ (jk jk))

He had called you every day since you had arrived safely in (C/n) (<-country name). You had not expected him to call actually... whenever you offered to pass the phone to (B/f/n) or Dante, he quickly turned it down and said that he would text you later, that is if you already finished talking...

You had boarded your flight 5 minutes ago, while looking at your phone, something had caught your eye... it was a picture of all of your friends in highschool including you, but it was posted by someone you had no clue who they were...

They said: "hanging out w/ @/ (Instagram name)!"

You turned pale as you realized that you never shared that picture whatsoever to ANYONE, nor did anybody in that group ever take the same photo...

(B/f/n) saw the picture and asked "What's wrong? Do you not like the photo..?"

"No, I never shared this photo with anyone..." You replied your expression not changing.

(B/f/n) shared the same expression with you as both realized what was going on...

"Hey guys come check this- wait what's wrong? Why do you both look like you have seen a ghost?" Dante asked

You shook your head as to say "nothing"

"Mkay.., anyways well looks like we  are about to take off!"

The rest of your flight was pretty peaceful other than hearing snoring from the seat behind you... and the kicking on your seat once in a while.

You put an earbud in your ear just to feel a kick at your chair, you look back and see a kid kicking your chair with an innocent smile on his face

You decide to just ignore it when suddenly you feel another kick. You were slightly aggravated by this point, but you weren't going to let this kid ruin your flight back home.

You slowly turn around and ask "Can you please stop kicking my chair sweetheart?" you ask in the sweetest tone possible. He nods as you turn around then...

BANG..!

You look back and see the kid with a devilish smile on his face saying "Oh I'm sorry.. did sweet little ol' me kick your chair...?" his smile turning into a fake, yet sympathetic smile. 

"Ha ha, very funny." you said holding back the urge to pull his ear and tell him off.

You look to the seats next to him and see his parents fast asleep.

"You dont recognize me, do you...?" You suddenly hear the boy say

"What are you-" before you could finish he said

"Olive Garden, the boy in the booth behind you... You were the only person to notice me..." he continued saying

"These are not my parents... everybody ignores me now... its like I dont exist, nobody even looked my way... but you, you helped me... Thank you"

He gave you a hug then asked if he could sit with you, you agreed. You started talking with him for a while, he was extremely kind, and here you expected him to be this devilish kid.

(B/f/n) kept giving you stares and finally asked "Who are you talking to..? Thin air?" She asked confused as she saw no one there.

You finally understood what he ment... you ran to the bathroom, hand in hand and started wiping away his tears.

"My parents abandoned me..." he finally said sobbing

"Everybody left me... and now they ignore me..." he broke down

You caught him and started giving him comforting hugs and told him it was going to be okay...

"Do you still want a family...?" You asked out of the blue

"Of course...!" He replied wiping away some of his tears

"How would you react if I told you I would adopt you as soon as we got back...?"

"You would do that for me...?!" He asked as if it were too good to be true

"Of course sweetheart!" You replied

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" He practically yelled and hugged you (man why did I put so much huggin in this chapter)

•u•Time skipp~•u•

He was now officially your (adopted) son.

You got a text from Aphmau on the way home reading:

"I need you to come over to the house, emergency, I will explain to you once you get here."

"Come on," you say picking your son up.

"Where are we going??" He says

"Auntie Aphmau's" you say

"Who is "Aphmau"?" He asks confused

"No time to explain come on..!" You run with him on your back to Aphmau's house

You knock on the door your heart racing, not only from running, but from worrying. You let your son down and hear someone unlocking the door.

...

...

...

...

.

.

.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everybody yells.

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG AAAAAAAAA
Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try and update more often!!!!
Bye guys!!!!