~Chapter 12~

•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•
"Its okay, but thats not whats on my mind..." you trailed off...
•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•●●•
Days passed, you eventually gained severe depression and social anxiety, even hanging out with people you knew you were safe with didn't give you much comfort.

You still missed home, sure your apartment was like a home to you, but it was never really home.

You wanted to see your mother and father again, you missed being with them and spending time with them...

Eventually Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~chan offered that you stayed with them for a while, maybe to get some things off your chest or even just chat...

Unfortunately you found it harder to open up, even if you were close friends with them.

The only people you somewhat felt comfortable with was (B/f/n), Dante, and Aaron... Otherwise you would feel uncomfortable and just awkward or anxious.

>Timeskip back to current scene<

"(Y/n)...? What has been on your mind lately...? You have been acting different..," (B/f/n) continued

"Your not as playful and silly as I am used to... is it something to do with Aaron..? Did something happen between you two..?" (B/f/n) asked concerned.

"Nothing happened... its just that I miss home..." you replied quietly, almost a whisper...

"There has to be other things on your mind (Y/n). I know you well enough that one little thing doesn't bring you down this much." (B/f/n) said, almost sounding like your mother.

Tears started to stream down your cheek, with an expressionless face...

(B/f/n) took shock by this, she had never seen you cry, or be this sensitive about something. She always knew you as a tough person that never gave up or cried.

You now had a heart of glass, instead of that tough side everyone knew, you turned into something so fragile, a single touch or word, could shatter your heart...

From now on, everything will be different...
What will they think of me now that I have changed..?

Hey guys! Sorry for such a long wait..! I haven't had a chance to update, but I hope this short chapter can kind of make up for it! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will try update as soon as I get a chance..! Thanks, hope you guys understand (its midnight for me, what am I doing with my life 😂 welp I should probably get sleep haha)

Stay bright my shining stars..!

-Moonlight398