Captured

"Aww sith." Hera cursed after getting off the comm with the bounty hunter. "This day just keeps getting worse."

"What is it General?" Eights asked walking up.

"Sabine got herself and Ezra captured by a bounty hunter and the bounty hunter sold Ezra to the Empire and she has Sabine and now I have to pick her up and give her the credits she asked for. I'm just so busy here, with the looming threat that the Death Star will kill us all and the Empire will rule the galaxy and all." Hera said, out of breath.

"I'll be happy to pick her up." He told her.

"That would be so great thanks." She said. "And take this." She handed him a pouch of credits.

"Ok I'll be back soon with Sabine."

"Thanks again." She said and went back to work.

-/-/-

"OBI WAN!!" Ahsoka screamed and ignited her lightsaber, but there was nothing there.

"Obi Wan.." She whispered again and began to cry.

Ahsoka sat down on the soil of the Yavin 4 ground a few miles outside the main base, and cried because she knew her friend was gone.

"Obi Wan..."

-/-/-

"What the Bantha fire licking nuggets?!" Ezra said as they pulled out of hyperspace and he awoke with a jolt. "Who in the dark bitter marshmallows is flying this thing?"

"Selena is that you?" He asked as he heard footsteps come closer. "Or was it Sabine....nah she looks more like a Selena."

He got no reply as he was forced out of his cell by some troopers and brought out of the ship he was in.

"Let me go over grown embryos, and do you guys know where Selbine is." He told them as they took him down the hall.

-/-/-

"I'm honestly quite surprised." Thrawn told the boy as he was brought into his command room.

"Why I thought Selbine wanted the credits?" Ezra told Thrawn back. "And who are you? You look like expired blue milk."

"What's wrong with him?" Thrawn asked the troopers and they just shrugged.

"I've been told I've have lost my memory in some explosion." He happily answered Thrawn.

"Interesting very interesting." Thrawn said. "Leave us." He told the troops.

"Why is that interesting and do you have Selbine?" He ask him.

"Selbine, do you mean Sabine your mandolorian friend?"

"Oh it's Sabine, good to know."

"And my name is Thrawn." He told the boy. "We've meet before it I don't think you would recall."

"I don't."

"I'll show you around my Star destroyer, maybe you'll remember something." He told Ezra.

"Maybe and thanks you don't seem that evil."

Thrawn just smiled and began to take him on a tour of his star destroyer.