Scarif

Ezra woke up, alone in the medic bay.

"Where am I?" He asked the medic droid beside him.

"A medic bay." The droid responded trying to figure out how he woke up.

"Wait, who am I?" He asked, confused, he couldn't remember anything.

"Your name is Ezra Bridger, according to your file." The droid told him.

"Where is my arm?" He asked, trying not to scream.

"Please calm down Ezra, your heart rate is rising at an alarming rate." The droid told him, forcing him to lay back down.

"Ok, ok." He muttered, trying to control his panic. "Ok, ok."

"That's good." The droid told him.

Ezra laid back down on bed. "When can I leave, and what's out there?" He asked, pointing to the door.

"Whenever you are in good health you are allowed to leave and that's the rebellion base of Yavin 4." The droid told him.

"Rebellion, what rebellion?" He muttered and closed his eyes. "What rebellion?"

"Against the Empire."

"The Empire doesn't sound all that scary."

"All opinions are valid." The droid responded and put a needle in his side.

"Oww." Ezra said, but he quickly feel asleep to the drug.

"I don't want you getting into trouble." The droid muttered and went back to checking Ezra's vitals.

-/-/-

Jyn looked at Cassian and she knew they weren't getting out alive.

The elevator's doors closed and they we alone.

Cassian and Jyn leaned in at the same time.

She was a bit startled that he felt the same way.

They kissed and sparks flew.

-/-/-

"Yahoo!" Sabine said, piloting the Ghost though the many ships in the sky above Scarif. "Now this is pod racing."

Chopper beeped at her.

"It just seemed appropriate." She told him as she knocked out more ships.

She watched in amazement as a hammerhead corvette force two star destroyers to collide and in flames they crashed down and hit the shield.

"Look at the color." She muttered and dodged a few ships trying to shoot her down.

A blast came from the death star and the beach of Scarif went up in a nuclear blast.

"Karabast!" She cursed as she dodged more shots and her scanners picked up something coming out of hyperspace.

"All ships make the jump." A voice came over the comm, she narrowly made the jump as the star destroyers came and finished off the rebellion ships.

She breathed hard. "That. Was. Intense."

Chopper beeped his agreement.

"I can't believe we lived." She said, leaning back looking at the blue lights of hyperspace.

Chopper beeped.

"Yeah, I hope they got whatever they needed."

-/-/-

"Hope."

-/-/-

Obi Wan felt a disturbance in the force, something big was coming.

Little did he know it came in as two droids of his past.

-/-/-

Hera's a-wing landed back on Yavin 4 and so did the Ghost.

"We survived."