Goodbye

"ALL AVAILABLE PILOTS GO TO SCARIF NOW YOU ******"

Sabine was startled when a voice came over the loud speaker as she was sitting next to Ezra.

"I'm sorry, it's just the panic. Please all available pilots go to Scarif. May the force be with you." The voice continued.

Sabine shook her head and picked up her comm.

"Hera should I take the Ghost?" She commed.

"Yes do that and find Chopper, I'll take an a-wing." She commmed back, trying not to panic.

She looked at Ezra, she had a bad feeling about going to Scarif. This might be her last time with him, but she had already made up her mind. She didn't have a heartfelt speech to give she had four words, that she had always debated on whether to say them, this time she did.

"Sorry Ezra, I'm done." Sabine whispered into his ear and walked off. She quickly began to run though the many troops scrambling to get to their ships.

Their panic helping her hold back tears

She reached the Ghost and luckily Chopper was already at the ramp.

"Chopper set corse for Scarif we have some old friends to save." She told the droid getting into the ship and heading to the cockpit.

"This time I'm moving on." She muttered as she sat down in the pilot's chair as Chopper rolled up behind her and left Ezra, alone to darkness.

Goodbye Ezra Bridger. She thought entering hyperspace. Goodbye.