Rebelling

"General Syndulla you are needed at the west hanger bay." A voice said though her comm.

"Affirmative." She answered.

"I'll be right back Ezra." She told the boy getting up. "And make sure he doesn't go anywhere." She told the droid and made her way out.

"Not like I have anywhere to be." He muttered as the door swung shut.

-/-/-

Sabine pushed the door open to the medic bay after hiding from Hera on her way out.

"Hey girl from earlier, did you tell me your name or did I forget?" He greeted her.

"No you didn't my name's Sabine Wren, do you remember me at all?"

"You came in earlier and became very sad when I talked to you."

She sighed. "Well you are coming with me."

"Sure why not? I'm bored here anyway." He said and smirked.

"Where are you taking him?" The droid asked.

"I'm going to jog his memory you tell Hera, I'll be back soon."

"You can't leave I have orders." The droid said.

"We are going to leave or I will switch you off and we will leave anyway."

"Fine just go then."

"Thanks, come on Ezra." She said and grabbed his arm and they made eye contact for a second.

She's cute. He thought and was surprised. Where did that come from? She is cute though and determined.

"I'm coming." He told her getting up.

She took his hand and they ran out of the medic bay.

-/-/-

"Where are we going?" Ezra asked her from the co-pilot's seat on the Phantom 2.

"Lothal." She answered.

"That seems familiar." He said. "Is it a planet?"

"Yes." She said, smiling.

"Ok." He said and was for some reason he was very happy to be with this girl, he didn't know her but he felt as if he could put his life in her hands.

-/-/-

"I get demoted to outer rim patrol because I violated one order." Thrawn complained, looking out the window to space, he was alone in his office. "Lord Vader can't see the bigger picture sometimes, I even could of prevented that whole catastrophe on Scarif."

I should of killed Ezra Bridger when I had the chance.