Last chapter.

"Deep breath camz, in and out" Camila fought the urge to push the woman away, letting her wife's arms wrap around her. "I-I'm okay now" she muttered, rubbing her eyes of sleep and tears that had gathered. "do you want me to call your therapist? He said to call him when you were having dreams like that again" The Cuban immediately shook her head, Johnathon (her therapist) would just tell her to double her medication and to 'clear your mind with the meditation tricks they practised'. It was no use. "no, I don't want Jonathon getting involved... just hold me" Her wife nodded, laying down next to camila and sighing, this was the 4th dream this month. "Do you wanna talk about it though?...." Normally, Camila would say no and forget about the dream  until another dream consumed her mind, but this time she nodded, still vulnerable with emotions. "Okay... so what happened in this dream?" She took a deep breath and sighed "everything was normal... the story of how we met-" she chuckled "even the nudes... and everything was going great... until you didn't get on the plane" this time, her wife sighed "baby I'm he-" camila shushed her"you didn't get on the plane, and-and your mum filed a missing persons report, the police were looking for you for months" tears resurfaced again, rolling down her cheek and reaching her lips."But in my dream they f-found a body... and it was you" her voice was barely audible now, raspy and uneasy. "Camz baby, this was years ago. I know it was scary... actually it was terrifying but the police found me baby, before brad could ever hurt me, they got me home and back to you. I'm safe." camila nodded "It's just- I was terrified Lolo... and I can't help but dream about it to this day, I'm so so glad you're alive" camila wrapped her arms around Lauren in a forceful embrace. "it's okay camz, I'm here, it was just a dream"

--
Hey! So this was a very last minute decision, however, I will be continuing/writing a sequel to this fic!!

I have a few questions before continuing though ;

•Would you like the next book to be texts or classic chapters?
•Do you WANT a sequel?
•Shall I just forget about this all together and keep the fic as it is?