Casual gym attire.

Lauren- Camz, I'm so sorry

Camila- Hey stranger, don't worry about it

Lauren-No. What I did was insensitive and I shouldn't have just blew you off like that. The things you said the other night were amazing and I was a dick.

Camila-So Normani managed to talk to you huh? I was convinced she wouldn't.

Lauren- Yeah. She told me she spoke to you... She also told me how dumb I was being, and I was

Camila- So what happened? Do I deserve an explanation?...

Lauren- You do... So I told you I hadn't been on a date since I was 11, and that was unfortunately true. I don't date people, people don't usually like me and when they do I get all messy and scared and kind of back away from everything. I enjoyed seeing you so much and it made me a little scared because I don't know how to deal with having crushes, or having people treat me the way you treated me.

Camila- I don't know what to say... But all I can say is that I enjoyed myself too. I just wish you'd have given me a second date whilst I was in Miami.
Camila- Wait... How did I treat you? I'm sorry if I treated you wrong I honestly wasn't trying to.

Lauren- No camila shut up.

Lauren- It was the opposite. You treated me perfectly. It was our first date and yet you were so kind and made me feel all giddy. It was the little things like offering me a blanket or pulling me in at the scary times in the movie, or how you looked at me. People don't look at me that way.

Camila- People need to look at you that way Lauren, You're art.

Lauren- You looked at me like I put the stars in the sky.

Lauren- And it was terrifying.

Camila- I hate that you're so far away... I wanna see you.

Lauren- I wanna see you too... I'm sorry, again, I'll be brave from now on

Camila- Does this mean I gotta get rid of my side chick?

Lauren- Don't make me beat your ass

Camila- I was joking baby girl

Lauren- I missed being called baby girl...

Camila- HOLY SHIT LOLO
Camila- DONT DO THIS TO MY HEART
Camila- WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT WITHOUT WARNING ME

Lauren- I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Camila- THIS

Camila- I honestly don't know how I'm still standing

Lauren- lmao, I look like a potato

Camila- A potato?
Camila- Lolo you look like a masterpiece

Lauren- That's a very well painted potato.

Camila- Babe I have to go, I ate so much pizza Dinah is making me go to the gym

Lauren- WAIT!!!!

Camila- Okay?

Lauren- What are you wearing to said gym?

Camila-

Camila- The casual gym attire

Lauren- Okay... You go to the gym. Me and my hand have things we need to work out.

Camila- You're gross

Lauren- Would you rather me have someone help me out

Camila- I DIDNT SAY THAT

Lauren- Then bye bye cabello