Makai:"Because I don't feel like talking"

Me:"Stop being a bitch!"

To say I saw my life flash before my eyes is an understatement, the sword was right between my eyes with only a finger holding it back. I didn't know he knew any puppet strings technique but what I did know was it was never a good idea to curse him out...at least not like that. The sword lowered but the glare was still there a burning passion in his eyes focused solely on me. The killer intent he was realeasing was more intense than the 9 tails and mine combined, my knees quievered and my heart raced in fear. I hadn't been this scared since Kurama and I's first meeting.

Makai:"Next time I won't stop it"

His voice gave goosebumps and even more popped up when he vanished leaving me jaw agaped. For a while I stood staring at the space just occupied as if wishing he would come back. Maybe I did but why was the question; in the little under a month I knew him he'd become my closest friend but I wanted more than that now... I wanted somebody to call mine.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
At training ground

I arrived the same time as Kakashi gaining odd looks from Sasuke and Sakura but Makai was nowhere to be seen. As if knowing I was thinking of him a tremor shook the earth throwing us all off balance, and in that moment he appeared standing over me still glaring. "Why would you do that!" Sakura screeched at Makai earning a death look. Kakashi-sensei had stood back up and was helping a silent Sasuke & frightened Sakura off the ground. Makai while not giving eye contact extended his arm to help me to my feet.

Kakashi:" Well....I guess I'll explain the test. The test is simple, get these 2 bells before noon. If you don't get a bell...you'll be sent to the acedemy."

Sakura:"But I thought we arlready took a test"

Makai:"That was to weed out hopeless cases such as yourself"

Kakashi:"He's right...on the first part. But now we begin. Come at me with the intent to kill"

At his words Sasuke jumped into bushes nearby Sakura hot on his tail

At his words Sasuke jumped into bushes nearby Sakura hot on his tail. Kakashi-Sensei, Makai, and I stood in the center of the clearing eying each other at least until I heard the splash of water. Whipping my head to the river behind Kakashi I saw a water dragon rising stealthy; "Water Style:Water Wall" a wall of water surrounded Kakashi as the liquid dragon gave an earthshaking roar and charged. Seeing no effect from Makai's justu I pulled my scythe out chanelling wind chakra into the blade and ran at Kakashi; he pulled out a kunai blocking my strike with a serious expression.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3rd person POV