A Friendly Spar

Natuto looked at me for a while as if frozen the grinned.
"I accept!" He had just earned himself a trip to the hospital without even knowing it. The shopkeeper and his daughter looked at us as if unsure what to do. I grabbed his arm and my bags then disappeared in a poof of smoke leaving only the money for my meal as any trace I was ever there.

I reappeared in my room throwing the clothes on the bed and dragging Naruto behind me as I placed the food containers inside inside Anko's messy room. I made sure Naruto was attached before once again reappering at training ground #33, also known as Suicide falls. Suicide falls was where I trained all the time; It was beautiful with a roaring waterfall flowing down into a lush valley carved out by a river. The surrounding forest where inhabited by peaceful creatures,such a beautiful place earned its name when the village was founded as people came here to take their own lives. I looked at Naruto who was in shock, why I would later find out. I jumped off the rocky shore onto the lazy moving river, channeling chakra into my toes I stood poised to attack.
Me:" Let us begin!..."Ninja Art: Wooden Snakes!"

Planks of woods shot out of the trees wrapping around Naruto's limbs before pinning him to the ground. I dashed at him foot outstretched to deliver a harsh blow to his stomach. My left foot connected with him causing him to yelp before exploding 'damn a shadow clone!' I instinctively rolled over dodging the punch from Naruto; I flew threw handsigns  'A genjutsu should end this quickly' I thought. Surprisingly he didn't fall under but then again I wasn't trying, Naruto came at me throwing a punch but I blocked it with an open palm,I felt myself being pushed back from the force. Dirt was flying from the force of the attack, but I ignored it focused on my opponent. He was grinning madly with red slitted pupils, I recognized the influence of a tailed beast but to my surprise Naruto seemed to be in control of his beast. A feat not many could claim.

Me:"I see you host a tailed beast;Which one do you have?"

Naruto:"Kurama,The nine tailed fox. "

His answer was short but the killing intent attached to it was what concerned me. I had fought many people including a few Jinchuriki as well as Akatsuki members, but none had ever been a challenge except...but he was different. I simply chuckled before jumping back on the river, "Ninja Art:Hidden Mist Jutsu" A thick mist covered the area blocking out the rising moon increasing in density at my will. I ran through hand signs in my head before unleashing a torrent of waves from my mouth, I heard a grunt letting me know I had hit the boy. I dashed at him punching him in the jaw, scarlet liquid dripped out of the corner of his mouth. I smiled but it twistsed into a look of agony when Naruto's knee found itself imbedded in my stomach. We broke apart before colliding fist buried into each other's faces; however he blew up in smoke showing he was a clone. I scanned the area extending my senses to look for the blonde Jinchuriki, unfortunately he found me first kicking me in my blind side. I released the mist jutsu seeing as it wasn't working. The mist cleared revealing Naruto in a 1 tail fox cloak at the base of the waterfall. I jumped down to join him eager to continue our battle, I landed in front of him but I stayed poised not finished analyzing him yet.

Me:" I have a question, do you have complete access to the nine tails chakra?"

Naruto: "Yeah but I can't use it in the village or else  ANBU will find me."

Me:"Ok but why are you still in the academy then if you have this ammount of skill?"

Naruto:"The villagers assume I'm a no talent troublemaking loser so I act like such.:

Me:"Then shouldn't you want to prove them wrong instead of being what they expect.

Naruto: :As soon as I graduate I'll show them all who'll be the next Hokage."

As eager as I was to hear more I felt several chakra signatures approaching. Knowing I couldn't incapacitate all of them myself I summoned yhe one person who could. I used the blood from a cut on my cheek to summon Griifin, the smoke cleared and I watched as he let loose a roar shaking the ground. His black pelt rippled with muscles underneath his golden stripes. Golden slits met my gaze as he belted out a  large laugh; did I forget to mention he was the goofiest 2000 hundred pound tiger ever. He stood at least 20 feet tall with a saddle on his back, that was mine since he didn't let anyone else summon him. He seemed to pick up on the mood transforming into his human form. The smoke cleared and griffin was standing beside me still laughing quite loudly.
Griffin:"What's up?"

Me:"Oh this and that just finished sparring with the nine tails host."

Griffin:" Sounds fun, I haven't seen him in ages."

Me: "You have friends?"

I chuckled at my joke before he countered

Griffin: "10 times more than you oh wait you can't multiply 0."

Me:"I'll get you for that later but for now can you knock out those ANBU hiding the trees"; Griffen's chakra spiked before dropping as soon as I heard several ungraceful thuds. They must've fell I thought smirking, Naruto, who had been patiently sitting down on the bank dissolved his chakra cloak and walked onto the lake meeting me in the middle.

Naruto:"So I guess we're done here huh."

Me: "Yeah unfortunately I can't finish mopping the floor with you unless you want more visitors."

Naruto: "As if! You were barely winning! But Makai...are we friends?"

Me: "Naruto there are a lot of things I'm uncertain of,whether or not I'm your friend is for sure."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder then  loudly exclaimed "Ramen my treat and Sleep-over at my place."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆