"Iight well if you need anything, call."

"Okay, I'll see you." I leaned out of my car window and gave him a small peck on the lips before pulling out of the garage and onto the street. I ended up in the drive-thru of McDonald's ordering an Oreo McFlurry and large fries which I was so desperately craving. After I finished eating, I made my way over to Madison's house where Gabriella spent the night. I checked my appearance over in the mirror once more then exited the car and made my way up to the front door. I knocked twice and the door opened right up. I looked twice at the beautiful man before me and began speaking, "Uh hi, I'm here to pick up Gabriella."

"Oh iight, my ma said you were coming. I'm Terell, Madison's father and you are?"

"Reina. Gabriella's mother."

He smiled and I almost melted, "Nice to meet you."

"You too." I blushed.

"Come in, she should almost be ready to go."

"Alright, thank you." I entered into his house and we walked into the kitchen where he was currently cooking something. "I was making some hamburgers for them, we weren't sure when you were coming over. You can stay if you'd like to eat."

"Aw thanks, that's really nice of you but we actually have to get going. I have to check up on my business and all this other mess."

"That's cool. What kind of business you in?"

"Cosmetology. I own my own salon but then it was destroyed in a fire so I had to get it rebuilt."

"I'm sorry to hear that." He said sincerely.

"It's alright." I smiled at him which in turn made him reveal his thousand Watt smile which was so beautiful.

"Ma! Estas aqui!" Gabby ran to me with her outerwear and bookbag on with Madison trailing behind her. My mother thought it'd be a great idea if Gabby grew up bilingual so I've been trying to speak more Spanish around her; I guess it's working. "Yes baby I'm here." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes. Mr. Terrell is so nice and funny and me and Madison played all these games and did each other's makeup, we looked so pretty."

"I'm glad you had a good time mija. We're about to leave so say goodbye and thank you to Madison and her father.

Gabby and Madison ran over to each other and hugged tightly. "Bye Maddy, I'll see you in school!"

"Okay Gabs! Maybe ask your mom if you can call me later and we can talk on the phone."

"Okay!" Gabby smiled then went over to Terell and hugged his leg. "Thank you Mr. Terell, I had a good time."

He bent down to her level and grinned, "I'm glad you did too. Come back whenever you want." Oh God why did he say that?

She gasped, "Whenever?!"

He nodded, "Yup."

"Okay, I'll be back soon or maybe Madison can come over to my house and we could play there or do something fun because my mom is home and she's a lot of fun. So is my daddy."

"Yeah, okay Gabby, let's get going babygirl." I picked her back up and smiled at Terell. "Thanks again."

"No problem. Can I have your number though... just so we can set up the next date?"

"Um yeah sure." I held out my hand and he placed his phone in it. I quickly tapped in my number and handed it back to him. "Text me so I have your number."

"Iight, have a good day." He escorted us back to the front door and licked his lips while looking at me.

"You too." I smiled once more then headed outside to the car. I strapped Gabby in her car seat then slid in the driver's seat and pulled off towards our destination. "Mommy, what are we doing today?"