three

(hey friends, chapter two was marked private just to let you know)

Reina

Today was the day it started. My body urgently woke itself up and I frantically ran to the bathroom before dropping to my knees and vomitting into the toilet. Morning sickness is a bitch.

After brushing my teeth, I just decided to hop in the shower because I had to head out and pick up Gabriella soon. After washing off, I went into my room and changed into a white t-shirt, a black circle skirt with gold trim and black gladiator sandals. I let my hair out into its natural curly state and then just scooped up the bag that I used yesterday. I turned towards the door to leave when I noticed Damien standing in the doorway.

I covered my now pounding heart and gasped. "Yo, you're such a fucking creep."

"You better be happy some nigga has his eyes on you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Why you up so early Rei?"

"I got sick and then just decided to start my day."

"You iight?"

"Yeah, just this little baby fucking with me."

"My little nigga likes to play games, huh?" He smiled. I'm 80% sure that Damien believes that the baby inside of me is his but the truth is, I don't know. I know I can just resolve the problem and get a DNA test right now but I'm scared. It might break his heart and I don't want him to have to deal with that right now.

"It's going to be a girl, not a boy. I can tell."

"Yeah well you're wrong Rei, I feel it in my heart."

"Aww that's cute but no, I'm having another girl."

"Wanna bet?"

"Alright. If I'm right, you gotta buy me a—"

"Cherry red Jeep with heated seats and black rims."

I grinned, "How did you know?"

"You've been wanting that shit since when I first met you, I guess some things don't change."

"I guess not, but what do you want if you win?"

He silently thought for a second then responded, "I just want you to be my girl."

"Yeah keep dreaming homeboy." I shook my head, smiling then got out of his grip and started walking down to the garage.

"I mean, I've had you once, I can get you again. I know you Reina."

"I mean if that's what you wanna believe that's cool." I joked, getting into my Altima. I turned through key in the ignition then rolled down the window.

"Yeah you wait and see."

"Okay, don't be upset though when you lose."

"I won't 'cause I'm not."

"Mhm... so when we go on these appointments, we're not going to ask what the sex is?"

"Yeah, we'll keep it a surprise."

"Okay, that sounds cool."

"Yeah, where you headed out to though? To get Gabby?"

"Yeah and then just make sure that everything is on time for the party." Gabby's fifth birthday is coming up in the next few weeks and she decided that she just wanted into have a party at the house and invite all of her little school pals over.