four

Hey guys, so as I said before, I'm revamping this story so I just changed the ending of chapter four and the story will go on from here. I recommend reading this story from the beginning again because it has been a long time since I've updated.

Reina

"Wake up..."

"Wake up..."

"Wake up..."

The chanting in my head made me open my eyes but that's exactly when I realized it wasn't in my head. It was from him. He was here. He was in my room. He was calling me.

"You up?" He looked at me curiously. I nodded at him, dumbfounded. He wasn't supposed to be here... at least not yet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as soon as I found my words.

"I'm back. I came straight from the airport to see you. I missed you ma."

I sat up and looked at him. "You missed me?"

"I did." He knelt down in front of me and held my hands.

"But you didn't return my calls or texts or emails and it's been so long and..." I was about to ramble on and on but he shut me up with a delicate kiss. I couldn't help but caress his face, holding our lips and bodies in place. "I know and I'm real sorry about that but I was hurt. I didn't know that you'd forget about me and move on so fast."

"But I didn't. I felt alone so I got drunk and I did something I should'nt have and I regret it so much. I should've just went with you to Japan, we could've still have been together."

"It's alright Reina. I'm here now. I'm here for you and my child." He lowered his head and pressed his lips to my now-obvious stomach.

"I'm so confused..." I stood up and walked across the room. All of this was happening so fast.

"Don't be. I'm back and I missed you." He stepped to me and once again grasped my hands. "I'm not gunna run like that again... I was dumb as hell for that."

"Really?"

"I promise bae. And I want you to move in with me so I can take care of you and the baby."

"But what about Damien?"

"Who?" His eye brows scrunched up.

"Damien... Damien King... the reason why you stayed away?" I was getting a little concerned.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't remember but uh, get ready and pack your clothes, we're gunna go soon."

"Okay." I walked over to my armoire and started to pull out articles of clothing. "Um can we make two trips because I don't think I can fit all of my cl-" His phone started ringing and he cut me off. "Hold on." He pulled his phone out and I watched as his finger hovered over the answer button. "No, don't answer that."

He averted his gaze to me with a quizzical look on his face. "Why not?"

"Just don't." I had a bad feeling about it.

"It'll only take a minute, chill." He answered the call and excited my room to speak in private. After he shut the door, I ran to it, trying to pry it open but to no avail, it wouldn't budge. Frantically, I began to bang on it and panicked. There was no way that after seeing him for only a few minutes, he'd slip from my grasp again. "Rafael please!" I screamed. "Please come back!"

I woke up from my nightmare in a sweaty fit. My heart was racing and I could feel the baby frantically moving around; I needed to calm down. I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen where I rummaged through the fridge until I found a raspberry Greek yogurt. I took this opportunity to think about Rafael; I wondered what he was doing, if he was thinking of me, or even if he even thought about me anymore. I just felt like a lost child because the person that I love and cared for so much doesn't want anything to do with me and I just feel like I want to cry.