Part15-definitely got hotter

I break away from his lips and catch my breath.

"I'm gonna go sunbathe for a bit." I say. He removes his hands from my waist and I get up and lye on the bed I laid my dress on.

"Pretty saucy?" Milly winks at me.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "You're blushing." She laughs. "Erm I have something to tell you Skye."

"Go ahead."

"Well Erm me and your brother are dating."

"Omg really? I never knew." I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes at me.

"He's just perfect,his eyes, his lips, his body..." I stop her there.

"I don't give two s**ts about my brothers body mills." I say laughing at her. She huffs and lays back down. I grab my shades and lye down.

I feel presence next to me.

"Hey." Toby said.

"Oh hiya." I say still lying down.

"That kiss looked quite saucy." He says.

"Not really." I feel my cheeks blushing under my sunglasses.

He takes my hand and sits me up. I look straight into his eyes after taking off my sunnies.

"You really are beautiful." He says stroking my cheek. I watch his hand,what's he doing?

"Erm Toby I don't think this is appropri..." He shuts me off and moves his face so it's inches away from mine. I don't know what to do, I'm panicking.

I quickly stand up from the sunbed and run to the bathroom.

I can hear the footsteps of some flip flops.

"What's up?" Milly asks,startling me.

"You scared me Mills." I say back, whilst punching her in the arm.

"Why did you run into here?"

"Tobytriedtokissmeandididntknowwhattodo." I say,finally taking a breath.

"Woah,woah repeat that?"

"Well Toby tried to kiss me and I really didn't know what to do, so I ran." I say breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why would he try and do that?"

"Do I look like a physic?" I ask sarcastically.

She gave out a fake,petty laugh.

I take a quick glance in the mirror and stick my sunnies on my head and walk out of the bathrooms.

I check the sun beds to see Toby isn't there anymore. Thank god. They're all in the pool, so I go lay back down onto the bed and sunbathe.

*3 hours later*

"COME AWAY FROM THE WATER BROOK!" I shout.

"Woah, woah what's up Skye?"someone says as I open my eyes.

"What do you mean what's up? You woke me up dumbass.

"You told me to get away from the water skye?"

I ignore him and lye back down and I hear his footsteps getting further away.

"Come in the water Skye?" Milly shouts at me. Actually, come to think of it I could do with a swim.

"Now coming." I say whilst jumping up. I keel over. Ouch. That's was a bad belly pain. Vanguard be my period though as that's already been. Might just be hunger pains.