Part9- he didn't deserve a life

Skye:

"Erm Ryder, get out of my bed now!" I demand. Why is he in my bed with his hands placed on my stomach?

"You asked me to rub your belly." He questioned. "I read the side effects of the pills and it said doesn't act their normal selfs. I wasn't going to ignore the opportunity to get my hands on your stomach babe."

I growl at him.

"That's just because of how much of a jerk you are."

" I try and help you but you throw it back in my face Skye. I generally can't win with you."With that he got up and moved to look in his mirror. Vain that's what I say.

My eyes start to doze off again until I hear someone knocking on the door.

"It's Miss Waters, can I come in my lovelies?" With that Ryder opened our cabin door and in walked a depressed looking Miss Waters.

"Ryder could you go for a walk so I can have a private chat with Skye please?" Ryder looks at me blankly as he grabs his leather jacket and slams the door shut.

"Is everyone okay with you two?" She asked concerned.

"Yes,yes it's fine. We just had a little bit of an argument but me and him normally always work it out." I say chirpily. I didn't mean any of that, at all!

"I'm just waiting for your brother to arrive, I have to tell you something." She seems worried.

In walks Brook, he looks quite tired too.

"Erm, Brook you have lipstick on your cheek." I laugh. He flushes pink. Embarrassing much? Milly,obviously.

"Look you two the reception recently received a phone call from your mother." Me and Brook both sit up straight.

"Is she okay? Has something happened with Brody?" I ask.

"No,no. Well something has happened. Just not with Brody. Skye, Brook, it's your father." Brook interrupts her.

"He's a jerk I don't care what's happened." Brook says.

"Go on." I nod at her.

"He's sadly lost his life." She says with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Erm, Miss, we didn't really need to know that he lost a life on candy crush?" I say laughing. I don't quite understand why we've been told about that?

"You don't understand what I'm saying Skye. Your father has been involved with a car accident and was crushed in the car. They sadly couldn't retrieve his life." She says crying and she didn't even know the man. I don't even know what to say.

"You can leave now." Brook says rudely. She understands why he's being like this and nods at us and leaves the cabin.

As she closes the door Brook pulls me to his side. The tears roll down my face not able to stop.

"There,there Skye, he was a jerk to us all. You know that. He didn't even deserve a life."

"Brook he was still our father though."

"I know sis, I know."

In walks Ryder. Me and Brook try and wipe away our tears.

"Is everything okay?" He says.

"Erm, I've got to go." Brook says quickly standing up.

"Look after her." I heard him mutter to Ryder.

"I don't need looking after, I scream."

"Chill Skye, I'm staying away but once you're ready to talk, I will be there for you." He says coming over to my side.