Chapter 8: First Sign of Torture

~At School~

You wore your (color) jacket all day at school, trying to not make any contact. Not even with your friends. When you were walking down the stairs, you heard a voice call your name.

"____, wait up," he said. You knew it was Kid. You turned around slightly as he stood infront of you.

"What's wrong with you today, and don't you say your fine," Kid asked with concern.

"It's nothing important," you replied.

"Uh ya it is important, all day you had your hoodie up and it's not normal for you to do that, so please tell me what's bothering you."

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Liz glaring.

"I-i have to go," without another word you left running. After a while you looked back making sure Kid wasn't followng you and you crashed into two strangers. They both turned around so that they were facing you.

"Hey there little lady, where you going in such a rush," the tall man said.

"I-i need to go home," you responded weakly.

"Why don't you hang out with us for a while," the smaller man said.

"No thank you i don't have time now would you please move out of my way," you said while standing up and dusting yourself off.

"Whoa we want to hang out with you for a sec," the tall man spoke once again.

"I really don't have the time, so please move," you tried to move past them. Then you heard a gun click.

"Now that we have your attention, slowly walk to that alleyway next to us," said the small man. You slowly walked to the dead end alleyway, and you were shocked to see what or who stood in front of you. Liz sat on top of trash can filing her nails.

"Nice works Ligs, you too Patrick," she congratulated them. Who knew she had a serious case of jealousy.

"I warned you didn't I ____?" she asked.

"I did what you asked, to stay away, and i did," you said annoyed.

"That's not what i saw on the stairs if the DWMA," she smirked.

"He came to me," once you were finished saying that Ligs stood infront of you and b*tch slapped you across the face.

"No excuses, i saw what i saw," Liz said glaring. Patrick then stood next to you and threw the gun to Liz.

"Now this with just be a warning, this time i won't kill you.

"She then shot a bullet into your ankle as you screamed in pain. "Ligs, Patrick, you can leave," Liz instructed. They left faster than the flick of light. You were crouched on the floor, holding your bloody ankle. Then Liz stood in front of you.

"You were warned," and with that, she left. For a while you were just crying your eyes out but then you realized, you were loosing so much blood by the second. You tried to stand up but felt a sharp pain in your ankle. You mentally facepalmed forgetting that you were shot. You were only a block away from the apartment complex so you decided to go home right away. You took of your jacket and wrapped it on your wound. You stood up and tried to walk out of the alleyway. The sun has set and now it was just dark. Under the moonlight it was more dangerous with all the kishins roaming. Just as you could see an inch of the complex, you heard a loud growl coming behind you. You slowly turned around and saw a kishin about the size as a lamp post. He had teeth covered in blood, dripping every second. His eyes were black with white pupils (like Jeff the Killer's eyes). He had nails sharper than knives. His hair was singed black with a few blots of blood. You too were shocked to even scream for help, not even able to move. Just then you heard someone call your name. You fell backwards still in shock. Maka was attacking the kishin with Soul in scythe form of course. Just less than a minute, you saw the red kishin egg floating in front of you. "___ are you ok," Soul said running to you. You looked at your ankle slowly. He then followed where yours eyes looked.

"Maka come here quickly," he yelled.

"What is it, anything wrong with-" she was cut off when she saw the gruesome picture of your ankle.

"___, we have to get you to Professor Stein quickly," she said putting your arm around her shoulder. From the huge loss of blood, everything went black.

~Morning~

It was dark. You heard mumbles closely to you. You grunted in frustation and turned to your side. The mumbles continued and you couldn't take it anymore. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Can you guys shut your yappers, i'm trying to sleep," you said looking around.

"___ your ok," Soul said attacking you in a hug. You looked around as the rest of the people attacked you with hugs. But the strange thing was only Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black*Star were there. Leaving Liz, Patty, and Kid out.

"Now that your awake, do you mind telling us who did this to you," Tsubaki asked.

"I-i-i can't, you wouldn't believe me," you said sadly.

"Come on just tell us," Black*Star urged to find out.

"It was Liz," you finally spitted out.

"Liz, you mean Liz Thompson, one of Kid's pistol, long hair, younger sister named Patty, dating Kid right now," Maka asked all at once. You then slowly nodded you head.

"Pfft sounds like someones jealous," Black*Star joked.

"Maka~ CHOP!!!!!!!!" Maka yelled as a hard covered book made contact to Black*Star's noggin.

"We don't know for sure Black*Star so don't jump to conclusions."

"See, i knew you guys would react like this."

You then looked at your ankle, then your surroundings.

"Where are we anyways," you asked curiously.

"We're at Stein's office, he successfully removed the bullet and stitched it up," Soul explained.

"I see," you nodded.

"Well you'll be excused for a few days off from school and Soul can take care of you, if it's ok with Maka," Stein said walking, no, rolling in.

"It's ok with me if it's ok with Soul," Maka looked at Soul.

"Sure why not," he shrugged. He then took your arm and placed it around his shoulder as his arm made it around your waist.

"See you guys later," you spoke.

"Bye ____ hope you get better soon," Tsubaki greeted off.

A/N:

Liz: Hey why am i so mean, i would never do this to the reader or anyone.

Starry: ~That's not what you did, before you met Kid~

Liz: I don't know what your talking about, that was different.

Starry: Really Liz, is it really?

Ligs and Patrick are my oc's that i created, other than that i don't own anyone else nor yourself. So basically i don't own you nor Soul Eater.