4

(Waiting room)

BTS and BlackPink kept on waiting for Lisa to wake up. Jennie and Rosé were looking through their social media for any fans that saw Jimin with Lisa. Luckily there were no news about the situation. They waited amd waited until the doctor came up to them.

"You may visit her in about 30 minutes she is getting checked right now by the nurse," the doctor said and walked away. BTS let out a big sigh and just waited once again.
.
.
.
(Inside the room)

The nurse was finishing Lisa's checkup. She packed her stuff and went out of the room. Jimin walked up to Lisa. "Do you remember waking up earlier?" He asked nervously. Lisa looked at him confused. "I don't think so. I just remember dancing in the practice room and then I suddenly woke up here. What happened to me?" she asked. Jimin looked down, happy that she didn't know what she did and kind of disappointed for some reason. "I really am not sure. I went looking for you then I saw you on the floor unconscious. I-I got a bit worried so I brought you here," Jimin said while looking down. He couldn't look at her face, he was too embarrassed.

Jimin felt his face being placed up. He saw Lisa's beautiful smile. "Thank you. I am really grateful for what you did," Lisa said still smiling. Jimin tried as hard as he could not to blush. Just looking at her smiling face, sent a weird feeling up his chest. "You're w-welcome," Jimin said and stood up. "I'll call your members to tell them you're ok," he said and walked out of the room.

Once he had stepped out of the room Lisa let out a sigh. "I don't know how I feel about you Jimin, but I know I feel something," she said while lying back on the pillow. She groaned in frustration. Lisa knew that he did not like her. She could sense by the way he looked at her. But that didn't mean she couldn't win his heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(The hospital's men's bathroom)

Jimin hurriedly took his phone out and stared at Seulgi's number in frustration. "Not Lisa! She can't be the one grandfather said!! It just can't be, I need to set everything on its course again," Jimin said and he pressed Seulgi's number. The phone ranged.

SEULGI: "Yeoboseyo?"

"Noona it's me Jimin," he said

SEULGI: "Oh hey. How hav-"

Jimin caught her off "I want to have a date with you."

SEULGI: "Really? Oh of course!"

"Great meet me at the café in the corner of where your company is, tomorrow" Jimin said without hesitation.

SEULGI: "Ok I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Ok," Jimin ended the call. He let out a sigh of relief.

He then walked out of the bathroom. He walked back to the room and found his fellow members and the rest of BlackPink talking to Lisa.
.
.
.
.
(Inside room A39)

"Are you Ok? Why did you fainted?" Rosé asked desperately. "I'm ok. The doctor said that I had just overworked myself and that I fainted because I hadn't had anything to eat in the whole day," Lisa said with a sweet smile. Jimin stood near the door watching them.

Again, Jimin felt that tingly feeling in his stomach. He shook his head violently. "I'm glad you're ok," Rap Monster told her. "I wouldn't be ok if it wasn't for Jimin," Lisa said with her heart melting smile and looked at Jimin.

He tried his best to keep a cold expression on him. Lisa noticed his expression and her smile disappeared. "Thank you so much Jimin," Jisoo told him. "It was no problem," he simply said. "Well...you better rest we'll come pick you up tomorrow,ok" Jennie told Lisa and they started to clear out of the room.