Chapter 22: Eventful Lunch

Lucy's POV:
After, blowing Natsu off I went to my next class, which happened to be Science class.

When, I got there was a new student and of course it was Natsu. Hooray *note the sarcasm*

After, that class I went to my third period, which was speech class and guess what... he was in that class as well.

"Fuck my life"

Now, it was lunchtime, I was sitting down with my friends Mira, Levy, Gray, Erza, Jellal and Elfman.

"Wow, Lu you really did that?" Levy asked, trying not to laugh.

I had just told her about my encounter with Natsu by the lockers.

"Yup" I answered popping the "p"

"Well, if you ask me Flamebrain got his just desserts" Gray laughed.

"Desserts what desserts, is it cake?!" Erza asked going into a panic attack over the mention of dessert.

"Chill, Erza its just an idiom" Gray explained

"Gray you idiot you got my hopes up!"

"How did I get y-- I'm going to KILL you!" Erza interrupted

"W-what?!" Gray stuttered in fear of the red head

"Come here!" Erza growled as she lunged at Gray and began strangling him.

We all sweat drop watching the scene unfold, however it didn't last long, since Jellal came to Gray's rescue pulling Erza off of him.

"Jellal let go of me he got my hopes up, he must die!"

"Erza calm down now babe" Jellal said, trying to hold her back.

Gray was behind me shivering in fear.

"Keep that devil woman away from me!" Gray cried now hugging me from behind.

"Gray I advise you to shut up before Erza really does kill you" I warned earning a whimper from him.

Mira giggled while trying to eat a rice ball nearly choking on it.

Elfman was cheering Erza on saying how manly she was.

Levy was trying to block out the crazy scene while reading a book.

In the end Jellal was able to calm Erza down by offering her cake.

Now, Erza was happily eating a slice of strawberry cheesecake.

Jellal was sitting beside her with his head rested on her shoulder.

Scratches and cuts were present on his face from the struggle of trying to calm her down.

Mira was eating another rice ball, Elfman was chomping on a chili cheese dog.

Levy was reading and eating a salad, Gray had fallen asleep while hugging me, which annoyed the heck out of me but I decided to just leave it alone.