Chapter 10: Ten years later

3rd POV:
After, Natsu won the title of America's Got Talent season 4 he immediately got to work on his very first record album.

The album ranked at #2 on the Billboard charts and he was elated.

Through the next ten years of his life Natsu had made a total of 100 albums each one a hit.

He had received 5 Grammy's along with other awards.

Natsu was on top of the world and he couldn't be happier.

He enjoyed his stardom life style to the fullest.

Natsu Dragneel who was now the age of 18 was in the studio recording a music video with pop diva sensation Flare Corona.

Natsu was singing his part to the music video "Work" as Flare danced along side him.
(Play Media)

Flare starts grinding her big butt against Natsu as they sung to one another.

Standing on the sidelines was a slim fit female with short white hair with her arms crossed over here medium size length bust.

She was fuming with anger as she watched the red haired female grinding up on her boyfriend.

The outfit the girl was wearing wasn't helping to calm her anger since the girl was wearing a torn mini jean skirt.

Flare also wore a blouse that hugged her bust so tight that you could notice her perky nipples stinking out of her blouse since; she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"That slut" The girl gritted her teeth in disgust as she clenched her fist

No matter how pissed off she was at seeing such a sight. She remained silent as she remembered the pinkette's words to her.

Flashback:
"Lisanna you need to stop disrupting the music video you're costing the producers money"

"This is the ninth fucking time you've caused a scene!"

"You're embarrassing me and it needs to stop or you're going to have to leave!"

"I can't help...I being YOUR girlfriend not liking the fact of another woman grinding up on you!"

"And what the fucks up with her outfit she looks like a fucking slut!"

"Enough Lisanna you need to stop being so fucking jealous its working my last nerve!"