they said yes...

Y/n pov

I wake up to the smell of (fav breakfast). I run downstairs screaming "I SMELL (FB)! I SMELL ITTTTT!!!!!!!"
    Hear a chuckle come out of Aaron as he was by the stove, handing me a plate of (FB). Once I sit down Aaron goes behind me and says "Bebe the hole gang is going to the park someone has to say something important there."
    "Oh ok I'll go get ready!" Hmhmmm wander what it is? Did someone die? Is aph pregnant?

Narrator pov
Y/n had these thoughts bubble around her mind. She was so distracted by the thoughts that she barely notice that she had changed. When she came down Aaron was pacing back and forth. Maybe he is wandering what is going to happen to? Y/n thought.
   Should I do it? Yes? No? Ohhhhhh!!! Gahhh! Aaron why did you think this was a good idea? Sure we know each other since high school but what if she says no? Gahhh! Someone in white n green thought from a few houses down the street.
   Why did I think this was a good idea? What she says no? What is she thinks it's to early? But we knew each other since we were 5!! 5! Here mom and dad loved me! HER MOM LOVED ME!!! IT WAS HARD TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!! Someone with a hood of red thought as he walked to the park with his girlfriend beside him.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥le time skip¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

   Everyone was asking what was happening at the park. Once everyone was there someone began to speak.
   " Katelyn I know this may be early, but I can't live without you. So will you make me one out of two men here the luckyest? Katelyn firefist will you marry me?" Travis asked with one knee on the ground and a box that had a blue diamond ring in it.
   "Yes yes! Ahha! Yes!!!" Katelyn said squealing. Something the other Katelyn wouldn't do. So she means it!
    " People of mystreet she said yes!" Travis said while giving a kiss to Katelyn.
   "Wait! What did you mean by 'one out of two men'? Y/n asked. And Aaron was glad she did or then the plan would of been cancelled.
   "Y/n l/n I have known you since we were 5 and that day I moved away at 12 broke my heart. I remember telling myself that if I ever saw you I would ask you to marry me. So here we are. Will your marry me?" Aaron said with a (fc) ring that was all diamonds.
   "Yes! Yes! Omg Aaron I love you!!!" Y/n screamed. As the crowds cheered on the now two engaged girls.

Sorry this is short but I have school today! Have a good day

ight!!