the date!

Your pov

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the window. I look at my right to see Aaron asleep making the most cutest snoring in all time. I slip out of bed and go to the bathroom. I put on my clothes and brush my teeth.

As I leave the bathroom and into the kitchen I feel a pair of hands around my waist

"Hey Aaron. Sorry if I made to much noice." But when I turn around I see a snow white haired boy. I scream as loud as I can.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby~ whacha doing here and not in my room?" He said with a simple wink and smile.
" AARON! I TINK SOMEONE BROKE INTO THE HOUSE!!!" I yell as Aaron runs down the stairs and stops when he see Travis.
"What are you doing here Travis? And what did I told you? I said don't touch y/n or you'll wake up in the hospital!" Aaron said with a bit of threat in his voice.
       Travis starts to back off as I start to have a giggle fit.(don't care if you don't giggle every girl has to giggle so deal with it!) Then I start to blush when I see that Aaron just had his boxers on, I mean I did fuck him but still it was always dark and well I don't know I just started to blush, and Travis had to point that out.
        " Aye Aaron looks like your girlfriend is checking you out" he said knowing I was checking him out .
       Aaron looks at me and I start to pout as he starts to chuckle. He goes upstairs to change I guess Dang with Travis wasn't here so I could go upstairs with him! Travis starts to laugh.
         " You know you said that out loud? And no, I'm not leaving! Remember we are having a double date with me Katelyn and you and Aaron?"
          "SHIT! I forgot ! Danm it ! I didn't even get to change into something nice! Fuck it I'll go in this."
          " The fuck that's nice already! I don't know what's wrong with girls changing more the 2 times! (OK OK I know I don't charge more then 2 times ether but whatever! FUCK IT!) Travis said with a smirk knowing that HE changes 5 times a day.

          "Hey guys I'm ready! so where were we going to go? Aaron asked and as he did the door opened to show Katelyn in the same clothes  was wearing! We looked at each other and just got in the car to lazy to change into something else.

Did ya like it?? Hope you did!