BOOTAY!

Laurance POV

I ran to the house and yelled "HOUSE MEETING HOUSE MEETING GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!!!!!!! OR I WILL NOT MAKE NO MORE FOOD IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!"
Everyone came fast. All of them asking why I was screaming and if what I said about the food was true.
"Ok guys there is a new girl here and she is so howt like she is an angel..... anyway we have to go and say hey ." I say.
"I mean sure I don't see what is wrong with it." Garroth said boredly.
"I'm in as long as the new girl has some bootay!" Travis said . Probably thinking about butts.
"Travis you will never learn will you?" Garroth said .
As we meet to the new girls house we saw her out side watering her little garden.
"Wow she has more then bootay she has boobys . "Travis said looking at the girl's curves.
"Hey there beautiful what's your name?" Travis asks
"Hum my name oh it's y/n. Y/n said with the most sexyest voice ever.
I start to get a boner because of it.(ahhh hope ur happy I wrote that) Garroth must of noticed because he whispered" Look who's getting excited"
I was so embarrassed I turned a deer shade of red.
After we introduce ourselves we left but when we were going Travis made a move. He slapped her bootay and ran before y/n could slap him.

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHOUT BUT I HAVE TO GIVE YPU SOMETHING. COMMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT TIME . BYE MY LIL SHIPPERS