GO GET SOME!

Aaron pov

"A-aaron? What h-happened?" Y/n said. I jumped up at the sound of her voice.
As I ran to her she had the most confusing look on her face. Dose she know she was out for 3 hole days?!? Dose she know I was here for her all those 3 days?!?
"Y/n!! Your ok!? " I said as I hug her.
" Aaron what happened? Why am I here? Where am I ?? " Y/n said in her beautiful and angel like voice .
"Y/n I'll tell you all about it, but can we go home first?" She nodded and we left.

Home

"Soo what your saying is that you found me on the floor and I was in a coma for 3 days?" Y/n said. I nodded all of it was true.
I don't know how I lived. While she was gone a lot of girls from who knows where came to my house, asking and telling me to forget y/n and go with them. I refused all of them. I didn't care what Travis said about them having a ' better'  body. I love her no matter what body she has. I dont even know what Travis was talking about, y/n has the most beautiful body I have ever seen.
Y/n hugged me out of no where... wait did I say all of that out loud. She started to giggle.
"Yep. Aww I never knew that you paid attention to my body! Your such a cutie!" Y/n  said while giggles.
She started to kiss me and hold me tight. I didn't know what to do so I did what any other guy would do to a REALLY hot girl. I kissed her back pulling her on top of me, and let's just say we left one window and Garroth and Laurence and Travis were screaming '  WHOO GO GET SOME AARON '