CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 of F.L.U.I
Recovering

"[Y/N]? Hey... Uh? Why did I wake you up? Well it's  something to do with your powers. Whenever you sleep, a gold aura flows around you. It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but it's pretty bright in the dark... What? You don't know how to control it in your sleep? Ah, don't worry, I think I can get our leader to fix you up. ... Huh? What's our leaders name? Oh silly, don't you remember? Its---"
---

You woke up breathing hard, beads of sweat dripping from your forehead. Whatever had woken you up in such a haste had faded out of your mind; the only thing you could concentrate on was of how much it hurt. Like crazy.
You looked around, and found that the bed was unfamiliar--the whole place was unfamiliar. Where am I...? How long was I asleep?

Panicking surged through your body, and you struggled to climb over the red, race car bed frame. Your body couldn't keep up the pace, and you fell hard on the ground, head reaching first.

With your overflowing mind in no control, you let out a huge cry of pain. Your upper stomach was burning like hell, and your chest was so tight you couldn't breath. You couldn't bring yourself up, and you couldn't muster up the words to call out for help.

Frantic footsteps could be heard and finally the door was banged open. Papyrus looked down at your state, eyes widening like never before. He panicked and kept looking between you and outside the room.

"SANS! I THINK THE HUMAN HAS GONE INTO INTENSE BREATHING!" He finally called out. Papyrus scurried over to your side, quick to carry you in his arms and put you back in bed. You groaned, clenching tightly onto yourself.

Another pair of footsteps were heard, this time a lot more calm and slow than the first time. Sans popped his head in the room, peeking left to look at your situation.  You were panting at quite a fast pace-- your chest heavily lifting and dropping back down.

Sans let out a sigh and sat next to you by the bed.

"Huh... Guess someone was rattled to the bones," he joked, lifting his eye sockets cheekily at Papyrus. If Papyrus had nerves, they would pop out in anger.

"SANS! THIS IS SERIOUS! THE HUMAN IS IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION!" Papyrus screeched. Sans rolled his skull back, laughing at his brother's choice of words. Sans gave Papyrus a smirk after cooling down,

"Paps, you might wanna lower the tone. It's deafening to the ear," Sans tapped where his should be. Papyrus let out a loud groan of agony.

While they were up and about with the puns, you tried to get yourself to breath normally. When you finally had it, you gripped your hands on the bed frame and pushed your self up into a comfortable seating position. It wasn't working out. Pain shot several times through your upper abdomen, making you wince and send out weary sighs. You wanted to get out. The bed was incredibly warm, and it made you sweat like mad. Gosh, was getting up ever this tiring?

It never really hit you that you were wrapped up in bandage. That was, until you finally got a good look at yourself. Your chest down to your stomach was wrapped in bandage, small splotches of red were seeping through the binds. It must've been from earlier. Much to your surprise, your wounded hands were wrapped with bandage too. A red bed sheet, that had nearly slipped off with you from your last fall, was sprawled over your legs.  Your hair tie still managed to stay on with your messy pony tail, your jeans were tattered a little, and your shoes were taken off, leaving you with your [f/c] loose socks.

Not really caring how this turned out, you tried you get off the bed again, but Sans beat you to it and set you back down. You let another groan,

"Uh... Need to get out..."