~1~

Isaac pov~

My name is Isaac. I'm 6'3 and wear girly things I like when a guy calls me pretty or beautiful and when they call me babyboy it makes me feel protected... but with that being said I guessed you figured out I'm gay... I'm gay for the popular, lacrosse captain...... Scott McCall. So I will never have a shot with him but enough about that let me tell you about myself and my family. My mom died when I was younger which made my dad start being abusive towards me saying how it was my fault and I usually wear things that will cover the scars and bruises. My friends or my friend don't really notice them so why even bother my best friends name is Danny he is on the lacrosse team so I basically go and watch them practice everyday ( by them I mean Scott and Danny 😶) but Danny don't know I like Scott so I try to stay hidden with that XD.

Scott pov~

I'm Scott McCall, I'm the captain of the lacrosse team. And my best friend is stiles we have been friends since 2nd grade we are always together.. I was never good at lacrosse until last year that is when I got bit by a alpha in the woods and I then started hearing better and I was a lot faster. The only bad thing about it is I grow hair all over my face, fangs and sharp claws oh and my eyes turn red... oh I forgot to mention last year when we was fighting against really bad people I some how became a true alpha... which means I didn't have to kill for my spot as alpha but my pack is alittle weird you have me the alpha. Lydia a banshee. Allison a wolf hunter (not no more just a hunter) two twins that are really powerful (also werewolf. And stiles my best friend which he ain't a werewolf he is just a human. So I know my pack is weird haha but we are still family.