•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

1 /16 /17
(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this has been the end of this 'segment' for this book. I know you may be confused by what I mean by segment. But just so you know, I do not mean the end of this book, I simply mean that this is the end of the 'when you meet/first kiss' part of this book.

The best way to explain what I mean by 'segment' is this. . .
Do you know how In most one shot books, they have chapters called 'when you meet', 'your first kiss', 'your first fight.' ext. Well that's basically what I mean by 'segment,' I just enjoy writing each scenario in there own separate chapter. (I hope that makes more sense.)

But anyways, the next 'segment' for this book will be (Child Security Guard X Child Reader). Yes this will be a sort of prequel to the first segment, but at the same time it's not a prequel. The reason why it's considered a prequel, is because it is before you guys are a couple, but this doesn't have to necessarily affect your 'story line', these next few chapters can simply just be fun little chapter (that don't effect your relationship story). But of corse, if you'd like it to be apart of your relationship 'story' between you two, then by all means, include it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some ideas i have for the (Child X Child Reader) segment are as follows...

Pacify Her! (Child Mike X Child Reader X Child Doll)
Short description: Mike, Doll and Y/N are at Freddy's. Mike and Doll are in 'love.' But Mike also likes Y/N, and Y/N likes Mike. Y/N tries to talk with Mike but Doll (being the snobby b¡tch she is) doesn't let Y/N even look at Mike, Y/N really hates Doll and still tries to impress Mike, hoping that he opens his eyes and realizes that he's in a horrible relationship, and to hopefully leave Doll and go with Y/N . . .

Tag, You're It! (Stalker Vincent X Child Reader)
Short description: Y/N is at Freddy's. She started to notice that there is a man stalking her, she tries to go different places in hope that he leaves her alone. He even goes as far as chasing her in his car, driving right behind Y/N as she tries to continue her day normally. . .

Pity Party! (B-Day Child Reader X -----)
Short description: It's Y/N's 9th birthday, she has her party at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. She waited and waited for her friends to show up, but none of them did. Y/N brakes down and starts getting angry and upset, crying, tearing things ext. Will anyone show up to her party?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not have any other ideas for the other night guards yet, but I'm still thinking (REQUESTS ARE OPEN, IF YOU HAVE ONE, PLEASE TELL ME! They will be must appreciated! >.<)

And if you are wondering, yes these three chapters are based off of songs from an artist, her name is Melanie Martinez. (I swear, I'm going to loose a lot of followers for liking her music, pls don't leave me XD) I had to make chapters related to her songs because they where just so perfect for these three scenarios! (I originally was thinking about some scenario ideas, and the ideas just reminded me of some of her songs.)

So, this does mean that little Y/N will be singing in the chapters (not sure for all of them, but so far for only three of the chapters.) Also the chapters will be pretty dramatic. (You'll find out why when you read them)
NOTE: The whole chapter will not just be Y/N singing, there will still be some actual story parts/story line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, just wanted to make a quick A/N explaining everything. Anyways thanks for reading, bye! :)

~Mystic <3