Gamers! (Fritz X Reader)

1 /10 /17
A/N (JFC, yes another one ( ω ): So this one will have a bit of a 'powerful' meaning towards people that are uncomfortable with their appearance, so ya just a quick heads up..

(Grammar mistakes/any other mistakes are corrected and edited by LOLSomeoneActually)

(You should watch the video on top so swipe left on le photo :3 video is NOT by me!)

(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

(*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*) You lazily turned your head towards you alarm clock, it was 11:00 am. You groaned and smashed the button so the noise would shut off.

"Welp, it's time to play some video games!" You exclaimed, see by now you would of been working, but you sadly got fired from your old job 'McDonalds' for eating the food. I mean, why would somebody get fired just for eating food that was right in front of your face?

You rushed towards your t.v, turning it on in one swift motion. You then started up your Wii U console, you inserted the game 'Mario Kart 8' then clicked start. You placed your headphones on your soft, yet messy hair and tried to listen and communicate with the people playing the same game as you were playing. Some of the usernames were, 'FritzDaPotatoChip' , 'LimonChild' , 'Pokeboy666' , '#PrepareDasBooty' , 'JFCtoast4life', 'Who'sYourDaddy', 'MLG_Pro_666' , 'Mr.Ring_Ring', '_Mystic_' and much more. You clicked on the first name 'FritzDaPotatoChip' and started to talk with them.

"Um, hello?" You asked the unknown person, as the level for the game was chosen.

" *munch, munch, munch* um, oh, yeah, uh, hi person!" He replied grabbing more chips from his 'Lays' bag.

"Hi, so are you good at this game?" You asked

"Eh, some could say" the freckled boy replied

"Oh that's good, so what's your-" you started

"GO, GO, GO!" He shouted at his microphone, the game apparently had started

"Oh, sh¡t! Got to go fast, gotta blast!" You cheered, controlling your character.

The boy simply snickered and ate another chip from his bag, he was in 2nd place, while you were in 4th.

"So, who's in first place?" You asked the chip loving boy

"Eh, this guy called 'Pokeboy666', but his real name is Mike Schmidt, but my friend Vincent or, 'JFCtoast4life', calls him Mike Sh¡tface, but honestly, Mike's just a big troll, he always chooses the map 'Rainbow Road', and we basically all hate him for that." He explained, chuckling at the last part.

You giggled while bumping into the character 'Luigi', you passed him, making you in 3rd place.

"That's right mother f*cker! Get wasted by your girl Y/N!" you shouted, happily laughing.

"Wow, you just passed my friend 'Mr.Ring_Ring', or Scott, cool, so, your names Y/N, I'm guessing, right?" He asked making it into 1st place, passing Mike.