However, instead of thinking, I turn and bolt down the side of the building, racing after Hunter. We technically were the same speed, since I borrowed his speed, but I couldn't catch up to him. I noticed that him taking Barry's speed made him faster than before, and I couldn't tell if I was happy about that or if I wasn't. 

I watch him closely as he races up the side of the mountain and into the lair as I follow behind him, not too far behind, but far enough behind to where it takes a couple of seconds before I'm finally standing back in the lair, looking around for Hunter. It takes me a moment to figure out where he is, but when I hear his voice coming from Caitlin's room, I slowly make my way closer to hear what he was saying.

I knew he was talking to her; he had to be. "You okay?"

"Stay away from me," she breathes. I hold my breath as I listen closely, not wanting Hunter to know I was back just yet. 

"Killer Frost tried to kill you," Hunter says as I peek around the corner, watching him pace in front of Caitlin as she sits on her bed. "I saved your life...you should thank me."

Something about the way Hunter said it didn't sound like himself...at least, not the same way I was used to hearing him sound. Caitlin looks up with tears in her eyes, and for a moment, I felt bad for her. "I just want to go home."

Hunter cocks his head. "But you are home."

"This isn't home," Caitlin starts to raise her tone. I clench my teeth as I watch her closely, wanting to scream at her to watch her tone around him. "I want to leave! Please, take me back to my earth."

Hunter blinks for a couple of long moments, and I thought he was about to lose it because of the way she was talking to him. However, I gulp as he gets a bright look on his face, like he came up with a genius idea. "You know, I've always measured my success by counting the number of victims Raven and I racked up over the years...but, now I think I'm going to widen my scope and start counting the number of earths I conquer instead."

Caitlin stares at Hunter with wide eyes as I wrap my fingers around the corner of the wall, my heart starting to race in my chest. A part of me thought Hunter was insane for saying these things; there was no way we could conquer so many earths. Then another part of me craved for what he was saying, and I hated myself for it. My past self wanted to be by his side during all of it, and that was what drew me closer the more he talked.

"You want to go home? Let's go," Hunter breathes, nodding his head as a smirk appears on his face. "After all, this earth has already been brought to its knees."

He was right. Over the years, other than Central City being completely and utterly terrified of us, so was the rest of the country. The news media was constantly talking about the two of us; the streaks that no one could outrun. It was a good feeling, and this talk of doing it all over again...it sent chills down my spine.

Hunter looks over his shoulder then, his eyes connecting with mine as I straighten up, no longer caring if he knew I was there or not. I wanted to be apart of this, and the feeling of power made me forget everything else.

"Let's go," I nod my head as I start to laugh. "Let's do it all over again; conquer another earth...and then another, and another-"

I cut myself off as I start to laugh, Hunter doing the same. Caitlin sits there with wide eyes as she looks at me in awe, most likely wondering what happened to me and how quickly I had changed sides again. In all truth, I wasn't sure whose side I was on. I was still mad at Hunter for what he did to me, but his offer of power made me forget about it all. It even made me forget about Barry.

"What are we waiting for then?" Hunter grins at me before he turns back to Caitlin, snatching her up off the bed before flashing away, leaving me standing alone for a split moment. I look out after where he ran, and I couldn't help but think to myself how wrong this was, but it didn't matter.