Hanging out (Patricks P.O.V)

So today is the day I finally get to see Pete. Its been forever since I've hung out with all they guys and I know It will feel nice to be back in that kind of atmosphere with my best friends. Its noon and he told me to be there at around one so i better start getting ready. I can't show up looking like I usually do. For Pete I will do anything to look better. So I call Pete to tell him Im on my way to his place.

" Hey Im almost here." I say as im driving, almost to his house.

"Sweet!" he says "See yah in a little bit."

I arrive at his house and he runs out to my car as soon as I pull up in his driveway.

"Im so exited to see you!" he shouts as he picks ne up and spins me in a circle.

Oh, how I missed pete. His hugs, his everything. Am i really saing this about my best friens? yeah, im okay with it now im more comfortable with us maybe being a thing soon. Hopefully soon.

"So how have you guys been! I've missed you guys so much!" I say in exitement.

"We've been really good!" joe exclaimed as we all got in a group hug.

"Don't you think this is a little awkward?" andy says.

In my head im thinking that how could this be weird. Im with the one I love and my two best friends. I really need to talk to Pete about these "feels."

"Hey, um Pete? Can we talk ?" I say very timidly.

"Yeah! Lets go into the kitchen and talk."

we walk into the kitchen and he askes why we need to talk. suddenly at the drop of a hat our lips had met each others. I dont know who made the first move. Im pretty sure It was me but so much was going on in my head at the moment saying should I kiss him? What if he gets all freaked out and never talks to me again, There were so many if's but i had to take the chance because if I didnt take the chance we would never be together and i couldnt have that happen. I love Pete with all my heart and i dont know what I would do without him in my life.

"Woah. Patrick I didnt know you liked me like that." Pete tells me with a blank expression in his face.

" I have for a while now actually." as i look at the floor literally talking to the floor at this point.

" Well at least I know that you like me like that becasue Patrick i freaking love you. I didnt know how to tell you but that helped me alot."

I seriously can't believe he just said that he loved me. This has got to be the best day of my life.