Lets go to the movies

Start from the beginning

The two hug each other, they aren't worried about being seen by their dorm-mates because the others already know about the budding friendship. Apparently things like this spread like wildfire around campus.

"So are you ready for tonight, Tori?" Max asks Victoria as she drops her stuff by Victoria's bed before sitting down on her couch.

"Yes of course Maxine, how about you?" Victoria answers then asks back, as she takes one more final look at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah sure, what movie are we seeing?" She says picking with a loose string on her jeans.

"Umm, I'm not sure but we can decide when we get there. Alright I'm all ready let's go!" Victoria chirps as she picks up her purse and brings along a sweater in case the theater gets cold.

The pair walked out of Victoria's room and walked down the stairs to the parking lot, as they are walking their hands accidentally brush and it sends a spark into both of their bodies. Both send each other a smile and continue to the parking lot, once they reached her car they headed to their dining place. Max notices there isn't any tension in the car like last time, Victoria notices this also.

There weren't very many fancy restaurants in Arcadia Bay, but luckily when googling restaurants they found one with a 5 star rating called Bon Appetité and decided to give it a try. Once they reached Bon Appetité, they took notice of the outside it was big. It just looked like a fancier version of the two whales diner. They walked to the door and took a closer look on the inside. Both gave each other a look before walking inside and thought the same thing 'Definitely not two whales'.

Their reservation had fallen through, according to the snobby waiter who had an awful French accent "I'm sorry we only allow high of society here, now leave before I call securrity" it took Max's gentle touch on Victoria's arm for the blonde to not reach over the little stand and throttle them.

Victoria rubbed the back of her neck...a habit she had picked up from Max.

"I'm sorry Maxine...This isn't a good start to our evening" she laughs nervously.

Max giggles behind her hand "No it's okay, we don't need a fancy restaurant let's find some place else...and besides, I just want to spend time with you". she shyly finishes off blushes.

Victoria smiles back and grabs her hands, their fingers intertwine immediately. Both blush and don't let go. they continue walking hand in hand to find a new eatery.

The only other eatery in nearby proximity was the pier diner, they had hoped it was still open when they reached it. It was still opened, the two ordered two burgers with fries and drinks and enjoyed each other's company. They ate outside because the weather was still nice around this time of the year. They spent the time cracking jokes about the restaurant Bon Appetité and gave it a bad review on google. The pier was a wonderful sight, it overlooked the Bay and if you were lucky to be there by sunset you could be able to catch a picture of the highlight of the colors on the water. (see what I did there? Errm anyways).

Max pulls out her new camera and caught a picture of the beautiful, the new camera wonders on capturing light. The two finished up their meals, they took a look on the website for the theater and saw there was a rare showing of Annie the 1982 version. They decide to see that since it was a classic and had some funny parts.

They threw away their trash then headed back to Victoria's car, the drive to the theater Max was thinking about the lingering feelings she felt around Victoria...'Maybe if I kiss her then I'll see if she feels the same way'. They finally reached the theater with time to spare before the movie started, they decided to play some arcade games.

"You are soooo going down in pacman" Max challenged Victoria as she put the quarters in the game slot.

"Oh, bring it on" Victoria shots back as she takes her place waiting for the game to start.

The game starts, Max's screen displayed Mr. Pacman and Victoria's was Mrs. Pacman. The objective of the game was to see how much balls each player could eat before getting killed by the different colored bad guys. Victoria was winning at first after cheating by tickling Max to distract her. In the end Max managed to get ahead of Victoria and win. Max spent her time gloating about her win, before the voice on the loud speaker spoke "THE 9 O CLOCK SHOWING OF ANNIE IS ABOUT TO SHOW, PLEASE GET TICKETS IF NOT ALREADY THEN TAKE YOUR SEATS".

"I guess we better go get our tickets and go in there" Max says nervously laughing.

Victoria nods leading the way to the ticket booth.

The two purchase their tickets with snacks then go find seats in the middle take their seats, they wait as the previews to show. Surprising both sing along with the movie..."It's a hard knock life for us! Stead' of treating we get tricked...stead' of kisses we get kicked it's a hard knock life" They both look at each other and laugh.

It reaches the movie scene where they sing about going to the movie then watch a romantic flick. Victoria has the feeling to hold hands with Max again, so she decides to take that leap of faith and takes the other girl's hands intertwining their fingers. Smiling when Max squeezes her hand. She starts shivering due to forgetting her sweater in the car. Max sees this and brings her arm around Victoria's shoulder, pulling her in for warmth. Victoria cuddles up to her for warmth. Both sitting comfortably enjoying the movie. it reaches after the movie scene when they go home and Mr. Warbucks and Grace are discussing stuff.

Max decides this is the right time to try and kiss her to guise her reaction. She starts by getting Victoria's attention tapping her on the shoulder when she does, she goes in for a kiss. Her dry lips press against Victoria's glossed lip, 'Huh? That helped...I definitely like her ohh no what is she doing?' She thinks starting to panic as Victoria pushes her tongue against her lips asking for more...she doesn't want the kissing to stop and complies opening her mouth, allowing the making out to start. She gets an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, she feels Victoria pulling her closer. She's starting to panic even more and pushes the other girl away, She jumps up.

"I-I-I'm sorry...I need to umm uhh use the bathroom" Max says as she runs out of the theater leaving a flustered and confused Victoria behind.